UK Vogue November 2009 : Georgia May Jagger by Mario Testino

those buck teeth look hideous! I don't understand the hipness with teeth that looks like hers or even Lara! I suddenly have the urge for trident gum looking at those two table size front teeth!

Well, i was hopping for Lara, guess someone mix up Georgia with her.
Can't say i dislike the cover, but i have no interrest for this girl. And really i'm tired to see daughters of celebrities in Vogue.

poor man's lara stone, sorry.
and daisy lowe and alice dellal?
DO. NOT. WANT.

I want my G back!! :judge:
Fifth Vo_ue UK this year without the G

But then someone would complain it's to much like Vogue Nippon. The G doesn't need to be there.
The Vogue masthead is perfectly noticeable, even without the V,O and the G.

^It's rather obvious someone has this issue. A review of the contents were already provided.

Very teen mag in feel. Where is the grown up glamour we expect from Vogue? I despair... Going to cancel my subscription.

It's great to see her on the cover and she looks very good, although I'm not a big fan of the colours. Especially the red on the background is way too bright.

Cover Scan:

Future Beauty
Josh Olins
Model: Anna Jagodinska
Fashion Editor: Michelle Duguid
Fashion Director: Lucinda Chambers
Make Up: Val Garland
Hair: Sam McKnight

betweeneveryline.blogspot.com

Thank you for posting Manuva.Some great pics in Anna J's ed.

Manuva thanks for the scans, Anna's beauty feature is fantastic.

Can't say i dislike the cover, but i have no interrest for this girl. And really i'm tired to see daughters of celebrities in Vogue.
Yeah, well Vogue (UK especially) has always been a place where nepotism is employed. To think how many great, and talented young models whose daddy aint a Rolling Stone there is, and getting the Vogue cover would be a career breakthrough, makes me sick!

And not only is there way way to much text, but this cover should seriously be looked at with ones sunglasses on, for several reasons!

I can't believe she's wearing a £50 ASOS dress on the cover personally.

That has to be the best press ASOS has ever got..

Anna's ed made me cringe, but I look forward to seeing Malgosia.^_^

those buck teeth look hideous! I don't understand the hipness with teeth that looks like hers or even Lara! I suddenly have the urge for trident gum looking at those two table size front teeth!

Oh please. Do you even know what 'buck teeth' are? It isnt simplely a gap inbetween the two front teeth. Its where the two front teeth are longer and pushed out.

Anyway, I disliked the cover not because it is Georgia but because the cover itself is ugly. Red backgrounds & invasive text... it looks like a Marie Claire cover.

I actually don't mind Georgia compared to the other celebrity spawn "models." And I do appreciate that she does have her own look, but this cover really does seem to be a bad copy of a Lara shoot. They should have just used the original - she deserves a cover of British Vogue cover, as opposed to Georgia May. She has potential, but a major cover is a bit premature... and here I thought she was trying to climb up the ladder on her own merits, not those of her family.

When does it come out in the UK.. Thursday?? (I keep on forgetting.. every single month!! :blush::D)

I've just finished reading this issue. I usually read my Vogue cover to cover, and then come back to it before the month is out and read it again.. but I doubt I'll be going back to this one. I really did not like any of it.

The ed's, the content, everything. For me, this is one of the poorest issues I've seen in a very long time. The only high point for me was the amazing COS jacket they feature in Dream Ticket.

(And PinkYellow, it's already out in the UK. I picked it up today.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->