UK Vogue October 2009 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

The Secret History of London Fashion Week

scanned in by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the mood of Kinga's ed. Good concept.
Bette Franke also looks great.
Thanks for the hard works, fearless123! (I need time to give you a karma again, but thanks. :flower:)

Bette looks absolutely stunning on the supplement cover :buzz:

The rest of the eds are nice as well. Kinga looks really good with the blonde hair.

I've just realized this title: 'The Secret History of London Fashion Week'... :rofl:

I actually like Walker's ed, and surprisingly they did a great job with Gaga, best ed i seen her do.

I like the supplement cover more than the main issue cover. I can't understand why we haven't seen a cover like it before.
I dislike Tim Walker's editoria (as expected). But I like Testino's with Kate, Naomi, Lily and Stella. Kate looks pretty bad in her first shot, but her second shot makes up for it.

The shot of Kinga in Vuitton is lovely...but the rest is a little cliche and boring :(

The london Fashion Week feature is splendid!Thank you very much fearless123:flower:

Tim Walker, you are amazing! I haven't been very fond of Kinga's new hair color but he makes it work somehow!

Thankyou fearless123 for all you're scans:flower:
Especially Tim Walkers' ed. with Kinga, he just captures the mood perfectly and Kinga's new hairdo works a treat here.:heart:

The London Fashion Week feature is brilliant :clap: Everything else looks good too... especially Testino's editorial.

Thanks so much for the scans fearless123 :heart:

There was this Travel feature which was an interesting read (the best was of course, London Fashion Week feature:(

And just two random pages. One from Lily Cole, and the Beauty page. When I first saw it, I was sure it was Julia Stegner, but now the more I look at it, I'm not sure. Anyone can confirm?

scanned in by me

The only editorial I like in this issue is Bette Franke's. The others are not really my cup of tea and Tim Walker's ed is really horrendous. One good thing is that they made Lady Gaga look really nice. That was a surprise for me and I liked it a lot.
Thanks a lot for the scans fearless123.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->