US Bazaar March 2006: Madonna

robster16

Reaction score
A new Madonna editorial shot by Solve Sundsbo for the march edition of Harper's Bazaar... to be previewed on Entertainment Tonight on monday.

n539zk.jpg

n53a5s.jpg

n53abo.jpg

n53aes.jpg

pictures by: http://mykeywood.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, god. does this mean she's gonna be on the cover? here's hoping it'll be better than her elle cover. :sick: :yuk:

No!!! Please no!! I guess the March issues are a bust this year... expect for Vogue, all are featuring recycled celebrities...:sick: :sick: :sick:

recycled celebrities, please. Madonna is topping the charts worldwide. She's far from recycled...

OMG she looks fantastic. This should be a good issue.

I wonder if Kate will be in it as rumoured or is her shoot going to be the revamped UK Harper's Bazaar.

the cover:

m%20baz.jpg

and better look at the other pics from inside the magazine:

HP_PAVILION-20.jpg

HP_PAVILION-21.jpg

HP_PAVILION-49.jpg

HP_PAVILION-47.jpg

HP_PAVILION-51.jpg

and the cover after I quickly retouched it slightly to bring out the colors more and get rid of the wrinkles of the newspaper:

bad_retouch___02.jpg

Madonna! :yuk:

Im sure I will like the contents of Bazaar though, i usually do!

wow! from what i can tell, the cover is amazing!! i've been really impressed with bazaar lately. :flower:

Considering that it's Madonna and considering that it's Bazaar, it could have been a lot worse. It's nice that they've ditched the white backgrounds as of late.

Absolutely GORGEOUS cover!!! Madonna looks stunning! :heart: :heart: :heart:

This cover looks stunning! Can't wait to have it. When is it out?

Yes, beautiful. Playing on her best features....the cleavage and the arms. And this straight from hell - or Hermès - red/orange is neat.

ahh have mercy.. why doesnt she retire or something..

she seriously looks silly trying so hard to look like a young girl, its pathetic ..

Im over her. She was great during her prime but give it up Madonna, your not 20 anymore.

But she does look great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->