US Vogue Winter 2024 : Sienna Miller by Annie Leibovitz

I never understood her appeal or relevance.
I also find this picture really awful. What’s the fashion story here. It looks like some rando gossip magazine situation
She is not relevant unless you are British. There cover for is horrible.

"too much teeth" lol joking the cover is ok...and we saw worst at Vogue us let's be honest....

Sienna is Anna's all-time favorite, i prefer Vogue 2008 than Vogue 2023 tbh...

I can’t lie, I love seeing one of Anna’s old favourites on the cover again. It’s great that Vogue has expanded its pool of cover stars in recent years, but there’s something really comforting seeing a Sienna or an SJP back on there again.

I’m not crazy about the pictures themselves. As cliche of an Annie shot as it is, a version of the image with Sienna in the red dress looking into camera would have been a great cover.

I think she got famous by sleeping with Jude Law, then copying Kate Moss' street style...

In the 2000s this would have been a basic edition bu with what we have to work with nowadays this is actually a decent effort. Reminds me of co ers from Sienna's heyday only with much less styling. I loathe the picture where they are in trenchcoats though.

The article is boring and pretentious as well, IMO. The author describes one of Miller’s dogs as “originating from the American South” instead of just saying “she rescued a mutt from Georgia.”

Sorry, she’s a great actress and I respect her independent, feministic type of spirit, but there’s not much to interview there.

Also, what does does “Winter” mean? Just January? Or are they combining Jan/Feb and calling it “Winter”?

Where is the focus
Also, what does does “Winter” mean? Just January? Or are they combining Jan/Feb and calling it “Winter”?
US Vogue is combining their Jan/Feb issues and calling it Winter. The next issue will be March 2024, released sometime in Feb.

According to the media kit this issue will be on sale in Jan 24th.. why do they release the cover so early?

Last edited:
I suppose a pregnancy cover loses the effect after the baby has been delivered, so that's probably why they're releasing the images early, at least.

Sienna Miller is the most blaring proof that the industry is elitist. How else could such a plain-faced tag-along get this much exposure?

The article is boring and pretentious as well, IMO. The author describes one of Miller’s dogs as “originating from the American South” instead of just saying “she rescued a mutt from Georgia.”

Sorry, she’s a great actress and I respect her independent, feministic type of spirit, but there’s not much to interview there.
In what?

According to the media kit this issue will be on sale in Jan 24th.. why do they release the cover so early?
That is weird because the Vogue website states on the homepage that The Winter Issue is here, as if it will hit newsstands soon.

Miller did an Edie Sedgwick biopic years ago, that may have been what put her on Anna's radar? She was the British Gwyneth for a moment. Cover at this point feels like a stretch but testament to Wintour's loyalty I suppose?

Reactions: KoV
Miller did an Edie Sedgwick biopic years ago, that may have been what put her on Anna's radar? She was the British Gwyneth for a moment. Cover at this point feels like a stretch but testament to Wintour's loyalty I suppose?
In her dreams. Gwyneth Paltrow was a legit movie star, and an Oscar winning actress. Nothing this Sienna person has ever done, is comparable. She's more like the British Paris Hilton, and that's being generous, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->