Valentino S/S 10 Paris

kekeM.jpg
91500350.jpg

gettyimages.com

don't know what to think yet, but that second dress in post 20 is:wub:

God, it is so insulting to see them try to create a "New Valentino Woman"...so youthful and fresh.:innocent: That is exactly what Alessandra was doing, and with far more deft and refinement...and actual design.

it's beautiful, but why RTW looks like couture? Or is it couture that looks like RTW? Ok, now I'm confused.

God, it is so insulting to see them try to create a "New Valentino Woman"...so youthful and fresh.:innocent: That is exactly what Alessandra was doing, and with far more deft and refinement...and actual design.

That's what I don't get! Alessandra was doing the same thing and did it better. I do not understand how Valentino likes this, but not Alessandra's vision.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the fuuuuuck happened the first two collections of paolo and maria? They were a complete disaster, and then this and the past couture collection are stunningly beautiful. I love what I'm seeing so far. It's so beautiful and frilly and beautiful again lol. Probably this is going to be their last collection, since they are heading to a different direction lol, and that's what Alessandra was doing and that's why she got fired so I can only guess this guys are going out too xD. However, I'm loving loving loving this.

That's what I don't get! Alessandra was doing the same thing and did it better. I do not understand how Valentino likes this, but not Alessandra's vision.

How can you assure he likes this? What if tomorrow this two guys get fired, just like Alessandra? xD. I'm asking the same questions to myself. It's so confusing. And I adore this, but it's clear that Alessandra's work was way better.

wow, it looks promising, especially all short dresses :clap:

I don't know why folks are hating, I think it's pretty.

It's a good collection, however there's a fine line between being glamorous and being too serious about dressing to the point of depressing, and this collection is not glamorous, which is Valentino's trademark, so it's not Valentino.

i didnt like alessandra's vision for valentino , it was too embellished , this is kinda what valentino did with frills ect ect
but i dont understand why they have tried to do a dior on us and do an almost exact copy of the couture collection

Looks like the Coutoure collection...

But I like it, especially the cream dresses on Lily and Snejana.

The first dress in post #20 is just horrid but everything else is looking rather lovely.

How can you assure he likes this? What if tomorrow this two guys get fired, just like Alessandra? xD. I'm asking the same questions to myself. It's so confusing. And I adore this, but it's clear that Alessandra's work was way better.

I think Valentino in some level still has some say in the company, influence wise.

Alessandra barely lasted a year. These two have lasted longer than her, so he must be liking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgabes8
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"