Valentino S/S 10 Paris

In winter 2079, when the S/S 80 Valentino collection is being shown and Garavani's head is floating in a jar backstage, giving orders to the latest street-randomers-come-couturiers, there will be a group of dedicated tFSers using their Telepathic Internet Installations to post "Team Alessandra!!" on a thread not dissimilar to this one.
I guarantee.

obv, Team Alessandra, but i don't...... hate..... this.

they obviously love ruffles and if it's to hide their incompetence, idk, they DO like to put ruffles on their bags tho, so i guess they translated that to clothes now.

it's still worlds better than what they first did, which was old and dusty looking. this is reasonably light and fresh, without Alessandra's finesse, but still "nice".

at least it's not more archive copying!!!

Unlike last season this time I love it which I am really happy about, it looks very pretty, can't wait to see more

Meh... I like the short dresses. They are very cute (Which is probably not the definition they are trying to get with the collection) but the rest doesn't do much for me.

completely amazing collection. they worked this out, for real. a completely new era of valentino designs. i am in love with this. welcome to the future of valentino.

I really miss the old Valentino. Why did he have to retire :(

This is not beautiful, elegant, or wearable.

and since those bags apparently sell (something keeps that ship affloat, no?), it should sell as well on clothes.

i LOVE those shoes tho. they look so..... frail.

In winter 2079, when the S/S 80 Valentino collection is being shown and Garavani's head is floating in a jar backstage, giving orders to the latest street-randomers-come-couturiers, there will be a group of dedicated tFSers using their Telepathic Internet Installations to post "Team Alessandra!!" on a thread not dissimilar to this one.
I guarantee.

Hahaha, this sounds very plausible indeed :P

If Alessandra did this better (like 1 million times better) than these guys, why are these guys still designing? The conflict with Valentino (the house) and Alessandra concerned the attention to accessoiries, no? Maybe because these guys are willing to produce many sellable bags and shoes that they are still head of the house?

a.jpg
aa.jpg
aaa.jpg
b.jpg
bb.jpg
bbb.jpg

catwalking.com (Please don't hotlink. Thank you! ^_^)

c.jpg
cc.jpg
ccc.jpg
d.jpg
dd.jpg
ddd.jpg

e.jpg
ee.jpg
eee.jpg
f.jpg
ff.jpg
fff.jpg

g.jpg
gg.jpg
ggg.jpg
h.jpg
hh.jpg
hhh.jpg

i.jpg
ii.jpg
iii.jpg
j.jpg
jj.jpg
jjj.jpg

k.jpg
kk.jpg
kkk.jpg
l.jpg
ll.jpg
lll.jpg
m.jpg
mm.jpg
mmm.jpg
n.jpg
nn.jpg

I always hated the duo work but I have to say this time they did a really cool collection.I like everything apart the last dress which is so wrong and cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->