Victoria Beckham (August 2012 - November 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving this look so gorgeous and chic, the Prada skirt is amazing, she should wear more Prada imo

^true, that skirt is soo great! I love how she pared it down with a black top and shoes

i love it when she wears other designers. she really makes me like that prada skirt which i wasn't so sure about before.

She looks great. :heart: Maybe someone can give me bag ID?

Last edited by a moderator:
have these been posted yet?

VB and Karl on the hallowed staircase at 31 Rue Cambon for French Elle photoshoot

dailymail
article-0-158B60E6000005DC-771_634x811.jpg
article-2218983-158B60EC000005DC-840_634x901.jpg

Is Karl wearing lace tights? Anyway, her legs look amazing.

Elle France

facebook.com/victoriabeckhamcollection

Victoria Beckham carries her adorable baby girl Harper as she walked through JFK Airport on Saturday (October 20) in New York City.

justjared.com

The french Elle cover while the same as all covers they do, she looks pretty there, but i don't like the ed styling, really, she has been styled like that in almost every other spread already.

The (Céline?) top at JFK is one of the coolest items she has worn in a long while, i simply adore it, would never think she would pick something that is not tailored like that. Gorgeous!

Two more shots:

09.jpg

DresstoKillMagazineFW2012IrinaMax.jpg

zigazig-ha.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love that latest look. I adore those Proenza pumps :wub: And she pulls off that boxy Celine top very nicely, it all looks great on her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->