Victoria Beckham (August 2012 - November 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria Beckham leaving Industria Studios in New York City (October 22).

celebrity-gossip.net

Oh well talking about wearing something "different" , i can not believe that shirt! Is she serious? Roses on velvet? Yuck! But the jeans are epic, she was born for this style, it always works on her figure!

^Great pics, and love the shots with Karl, her legs look amazing.

Victoria Beckham 2012-10-22 - out and about in New York - Celebrity-paradise.com

Victoria Beckham and baby Harper Beckham spend some quality mother/daughter time together as they run a few errands in New York City - zimbio.com

2nrhea1.jpg
xpph5d.jpg

11hvudu.jpg
2iafzur.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

i don´t like the shirt, it looks not even 70´´s vintage, it really looks granny style but the black dress Look is cool.

Very cute black dress but not a fan of the shoes. Also love the Balenciaga top on her on the previous page, but I don't like the flared jeans/floral top so much. The jean cut isn't too flattering. That said, I really like that she's been trying different looks lately, and it's nice to see her dress down a bit, in the jeans and the loose floaty dress.

very sweet. That sweater with that top she had already on in London but with a skirt, anyway cool school Look.

Victoria Beckham spend the day shopping with her daughter Harper on October 23, 2012 in New York City - tlfan.to

She is defo trying out new things lately, the loose dress with the black platform shoe is sooo not her look! The outing in the Carven sweater and those bell bottom jeans is perfect though, those jeans are just made for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria Beckham 2012-10-23 - run a few errands in New York City - Celebrity-paradise.com

Victoria Beckham 2012-10-22 - leaves the Four Seasons Hotel in New York - Celebrity-paradise.com

Victoria Beckham and her daughter arriving on a flight at LAX Airport October 23, 2012 - tlfan.to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->