Victoria's Secret "Old School" Models

Xmas '93 VSC - continued - my own scans:
Classy Karen Mulder - just one - (she was an angel:heart: ) followed by more Stephanie Seymour:
click on thumbnails for SUPER BIG picture:

2001 Holiday Gift Book - my own scans:
Front & Back covers - Tyra Banks & Karolina Kourkova:
click on thumbnail for SUPER BIG picture:

2001 Holiday Gift Book - continued - my won scans:
Alessandra Ambrosio (che carina!:heart: ), just getting started, along with Veronica Varekova & Daniela Pestova:

2001 VSC Holiday Gift Book - continued - my own scans:
A true VS legend: Daniela Pestova :woot: ! But she never really did fashion - mostly undies and swimsuites, and that SI crap - someone distinctly beside the point as far as real fashion is concerned.
Click on thumbnail for SUPER BIG picture:

And Daniela & Veronica Varekova together:

2001 VS Holiday Gift Book - continued - my own scans:
GISELE :woot: !!!
Click on thumbnails for SUPER BIG pictures:

VSC 1997 Holiday "City" catalog - continued - my own scans:
Laetitia Casta & Daniela Pestova:
click on thumbnail for SUPER BIG picture:

Capt bob you are great! Now you post later editions of VS catalogs. Very good idea, that collect the full classic catalogs from early years (i mean your scans from xmas '92 & '93, spring '93, etc.). Do you post the other parts of these ones, or?

paradoxa said:
Capt bob you are great! Now you post later editions of VS catalogs. Very good idea, that collect the full classic catalogs from early years (i mean your scans from xmas '92 & '93, spring '93, etc.). Do you post the other parts of these ones, or?
Greetings PARADOXA:D ! I have tons of scans - from the VSC (late 80's to the present) and from all the fashion magazines. Keep visiting. I'll be posting VSC stuff right here every day:woot: !
Spring '92 VSC - a VS superstar:the fabulous Frederique van der Wal (visit her thread here at the Fashionspot) - my own scans:

Spring '92 VSC - Frederique continued - along with Jill Goodacre (Mrs Harry Connick Jr) - my own scans:

Frederique van der Wal - Spring '92 - my scans:
199202vscfrederique039bh9gg.jpg

199202vscfrederique039ah7hd.jpg

Jill Goodacre - spring '92 VSC - my scan:
199202vscjillgoodacre5000h8fq.jpg

VSC 1997 Holiday "City" catalog - continued - my own scans:
Yasmeen Ghauri & Laetitia Casta:
click on thumbnail for BIG picture:

199711vsccityholcoll192laetiti.jpg

199711vsccityholcoll193laetiti.jpg

199711vsccityholcoll194laetiti.jpg

Xmas '93 - continued - my own scans:
click on the thumbnail for BIG picture:
Stephanie Seymour & Karen Mulder:

Xmas '93 VSC - continued - my own scans:
Stephanie Seymour & Karen Mulder:

VSC Holiday Gift Book - Xmas 2001 - my own scans:
A very young Isabeli Fontana - just getting started - along with Daniela Pestova & Veronica Varekova:
Click on the thumbnails for BIG picture:

Did Elaine Irwin Mellencamp Pose for Victoria Secret.

Did Elaine Irwin Mellencamp Pose for Victoria Secret is so does anyone have any Pictures/Scans of her?

Lyle134 said:
Did Elaine Irwin Mellencamp Pose for Victoria Secret is so does anyone have any Pictures/Scans of her?
:D Yes Elaine Irwin did a fair amount of VSC work in the early '90s and I hope to post those scans here soon!

Lyle134 said:
Here is Elaine Irwin in the Winter Sale '92 VSC - my own scans:
click on thumbnail for BIG picture:

more of Elaine in the VSC to follow:D !

Winter Sale VSC '92 front cover - Stephanie Seymour - my own scan:
Click on thumbnail for BIG picture:

We're not worthy:mohawk:you got Stephanie.Yasmeen.Helena.Karen right....but where's Naomi.Kara.Claudia.Linda.Suzanne:blush:

Rio93 said:
We're not worthy:mohawk:you got Stephanie.Yasmeen.Helena.Karen right....but where's Naomi.Kara.Claudia.Linda.Suzanne:blush:

I've got no Naomi or Claudia from the VSC yet. I'm working on it. But I'll be posting Kara Young, Linda E. & Suzanne Lanza from time to time.

Rio93 said:

This is not exactly Old School but....
As requested - Naomi - cover of Xmas 2004 Gift Book - my own scan:
200412vscgiftbook2naomiecampbe1.jpg

Rio93 said:
Kara Young - she was a Goddess - that smile - those teeth - her nose:woot: all absolutely perfect - completely breathtaking!!!!
Kara - Autum '92 VSC - my own scan:
199208vscautum9210karayoung4h8.jpg

199208vscautum9210karayoung1h0.jpg

Kara - Spring '92 - my own scan:
199203vsckarayoung02hi4hg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back