Victoria's Secret PINK

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
Life_is_pink.jpg

http://www.vspink.com/

PINK is a sub-brand of Victoria's Secret, launched in July 2004, which has a lineup of loungewear, sleepwear, and intimate apparel geared mainly towards college undergraduates.[1] Alessandra Ambrosio was named the line's spokesperson. PINK models tour the country at college campuses.[2] The company markets to youth through MySpace, Facebook, partnerships with MTV, and youth-oriented blogs. The brand has received world wide nomination for the best in the category performance year on year over the last 2 years.
wiki.

I LOVE Pink! I don't like the sweatpants or any of the stuff that says "Pink" on the butt, however the tees are extremely comfortable, and the hoodies are the cutest out there. I own 7. My only gripe is that the bras in that do not go up to my size for the most part.

Still though, it's really fun and quite gorgeous.

Thanks for share Papa Levante!
I like some to wear at home.

worst VS collection or whatever taht's called... i wanted to kill my mother when she sent me all form pink collction...

VS launched its PINK line in the Summer/Fall of 2003. It was a marketing stroke of genius. High School girls - and even younger - were the obvious target. Hook them on your product early and you've got loyal customers for life.
The VSC Summer Shoe & Accessory Book 2003 - my own scans of some of the very first PINK pages. Click on thumbnails for HQ pix.
Alessandra Ambrosio was the original PINK model. She's since moved on and VS has found models that look even younger.

Alessandra Ambrosio continued to be the PINK girl for a while.
VSC Fall Preview 2004 - vol 1 & vol 2: my scans - click on thumbnails for HQ images.

Ale was still the #1 PINK girl in the Fall of 2005, as these covers show. My own scans. Click on thumbnails for HQ images.
VSC Fall Fashion Preview 2005 - vol 1 & vol 2 covers

Love her pink ballet slippers ^^^ on the vol 2 cover :wub:

I love the PINK line. :P If I had the money I'd buy everything hahaha. I'd just need my mom to agree with me.

More VS PINK
MY own scans. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pictures. Several versions of some scans.
VSC Spring Fashion 2005 - vol 4 - no 1
Alessandra Ambrosio, Deanna Miller, Lindsay Frimodt

MY own scans. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pictures. Several versions of some scans.
Alessandra Ambrosio, Deanna Miller, Lindsay Frimodt, Valeria Avdeyeva

Alessandra Ambrosio, Deanna Miller, Lindsay Frimodt, Valeria Avdeyeva

Alessandra Ambrosio, Lindsay Frimodt, Valeria Avdeyeva

VSC Fall Clearance 2007
Aurelia Gliwska, Olya Ivanisevic and anonymous panty shots

VSC Fall Clearance 2007
Aurelia Gliwska, Olya Ivanisevic, Jarah Mariano

From VS; Aurelia, Olya, Jarah

this is all over my college campus. its repulsive. its fine to wear around the house/dorm but to class... blech. no thanks.

i dont care for the line except for their hipster cut panties.

I'm stoked because Southcenter Mall (just south of Seattle) is getting the only VS Pink standalone store in the NW...

I don't care for some things in it, but it's like MAC: it lures you in, and then hooks you.

i dont care for the line except for their hipster cut panties.

I love their hipsters too.

As for the rest of the line. I do like their sweatpants. But they are for lounging or exercising. They are not for public wear. Some people don't seem to understand that. I have never tried their bras because they don't come in Ds for whatever reason. I have to say, their marketing is great. I become a total stereotypical 20-year old college girl when I go into that section. The stuffed dogs and the cute colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->