Vntm3

shhhhhhh :P
I'm bit late with them but you can always check out all the haute couture shows :lol:
I can say though that the next challenge is the same to everyone (you are not given out characters or decades etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I've finished all the couture shows too now! :wink: What happened to the idea of getting some people to help indie out when shes got lots on her plate?

Perhaps it's an idea for next season at least...(I am willing to :wink: )

reviews 1

Anja Rubik&milamar – The White Rabbit
This is perfect! The caption goes with the picture so well and though you can’t see her face, the movement says it all. This is certainly not comforting, and scary. I love the contrast between the dark lingerie and antique settings that set the mood! You have done very good job again ^_^

Mariacarla Boscono – aLoveSymphony – The Chesire Cat
Amazing! I love how you have taken a third element to this – the mad mad fashion world. MariaCarla is lookign fierce and the caption goes well with the picture ; you can imagine her saying those things...and a big plus of using “outside of the box” picture so well!

Shannan Click – 5avenuemarceau – The Dormouse
Great picture with the caption! And it also has a dark and scary mood a bit...yet it’s funny, and cute :D Nice, modern picture for this challenge :woot:Sharp. I just love this interpretation!

Bette Franke – masquearade – The Queen of Hearts
I’m not feeling it that much L Though I like the labyrinth fence thing in the background, this lacks creativity compared to another entries...or maybe it’s little too..expected? However, it’s not that bad...just bit dull.

Last edited by a moderator:
full reviews & other

OMG, I loved to see what you all came up with :woot:
The entries were constantly good!
And I'd like to thank each of you for being patient
And that you have made me familiar with models that I haven't payed attention that much before!
I have already the idea for next challenge, it consists of two pictures, and goes by the name of "At the same time in another place" So watch out.

Anja Rubik&milamar – The White Rabbit
This is perfect! The caption goes with the picture so well and though you can’t see her face, the movement says it all. This is certainly not comforting, and scary. I love the contrast between the dark lingerie and antique settings that set the mood! You have done very good job again ^_^

Natalia Vodianova&morgan38 – Alice
Oooh, this is VERY nice :P I love how it’s not too fantasy – the look in the face changes everything! I am also happy that you didn’t choose too “beautiful” and “girly” picture for this. It’s nice to see Natalia with a weird expression – but still beautiful!

Marta Berzkalna - Mr-Dale – The Duchess
This is quality :heart: The picture with all it’s colours and magnificent Marta...It’s fantasy, but not too obvious..It looks beautiful but still in some way very dangerous...like in your caption! I have to admit that first I didn’t get it, but I do after a while. Thank you :heart:

Mariacarla Boscono – aLoveSymphony – The Chesire Cat
Amazing! I love how you have taken a third element to this – the mad mad fashion world. MariaCarla is lookign fierce and the caption goes well with the picture ; you can imagine her saying those things...and a big plus of using “outside of the box” picture so well!

Irina Lazareanu&CharlottefromCA – The Hatter
Wow! This is totally Irina, I love the caption you have chosen with the picture! Also, Irina is not too pretty-pretty here which I like. Same thing as in MariaCarlas entry, you can really imagine her saying that in the picture! Great entry!

Shannan Click – 5avenuemarceau – The Dormouse
Great picture with the caption! And it also has a dark and scary mood a bit...yet it’s funny, and cute :D Nice, modern picture for this challenge :woot:Sharp. I just love this interpretation!

Bette Franke – masquearade – The Queen of Hearts
I’m not feeling it that much L Though I like the labyrinth fence thing in the background, this lacks creativity compared to another entries...or maybe it’s little too..expected? However, it’s not that bad...just bit dull.

Natasha Poly – yogini108 – The Mock Turtle
Woosh! Another perfection entry from you...I have no words left that will do it justice :wub: Except that she just might be my new favorite model just because of your entries :woot:

The winner for this challenge....basically everyone!
But my personal favorite is..ANJA RUBIK WITH MILAMAR!
Congratulations!:clap:

and do I have to send someone home after this beyond perfect entry-galore :(
Yes! Because the show must go on...even if it's bit slow..:cry:

The girl who has to leave us tonight is...

....Bette Franke with Masquerade.
I am so sorry! Thank you for participating, and as I said in the beginning, introducing her to me! Atleast now I don't confuse her with Behati Prinsloo anymore:lol: :heart:

Me too :(

But thank you for these reviews! Congrats to milamar, once again :lol: You did awesome!! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->