Vntm3

Perfect entry, very cohesive, anjas gorgeous! This challenge is hugely more difficult than I first thought!

Natasha Poly is The Portrait of a Woman
4dyfzpw.png

'
closing her eyes with pictures of new beginnings that the day had shown her, ready for the sweet dreams that night had to offer.'
2j45bhx.jpg

'
in another place, at the same time, she was opening her eyes to the unforgivable morning and thinking, 'Why don't I just begin again?'"

[hfgl]

Marta Berzkalna
For
Pastels

Intime | Aurore​

”She was closing her eyes with pictures of new beginnings that the day had shown her, ready for the sweet dreams the night had to offer. And in another place at the same time, she was opening her eyes to the unforgivable morning and thinking “Why don’t I just begin again?

Scanned by ASF
Modelwire

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr-dale that marta entry is spectacular, I am getting really interested in her!

Right here goes, this has without a doubt been the most difficult task so far, there were so many different ways to go I got dizzy just thinking about it! The bookmark folder I made for this task has 30+ photos in it, all completely insanely different. :blush::unsure: Okeee......

Shannan Click
in

Pastels'

Portraits of a Woman

"She was closing her eyes with pictures of new beginnings that the day had shown her, ready for the sweet dreams the night had to offer. And in another place at the same time, she was opening her eyes to the unforgivable morning and thinking “Why don’t I just begin again?

attachment.php
Source: Shannan's Thread

As she
falls asleep in all her finery on a white bearskin rug, the dreams that reflect her sweet, luxurious, penthouse life start to turn sour. Subconsciously, she starts to tug at the platinum blonde wig and later smear off the makeup and jewels. When she wakes she is horrified at what the dream has exposed - the selfish, materialistic and unforgivable life she leads. Suddenly she realises how she has stripped herself of all her riches in the night and the thought hits her, she is caught, stunned in this simplicity of the thought, Why don’t I just begin again?”.

my.php
bl4ck10ashannanclickzoo07phmar-1.jpg

Source: Shannan's thread and then hosted on photobucket

Attachments

• bl4ck10ashannanclickzoo07phmar.jpg
    bl4ck10ashannanclickzoo07phmar.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Cool entry, 5AvenueMarceau - Shannan is so different in those pictures!

Thanks 5av! I love yours too! Esp the second one :heart:

So, come on guys...bring in those entries! :woot:

Mariacarla Boscono
in
Pastels:
Portrait of a Woman

tenmariacarla2.jpg

"She was closing her eyes with pictures of new beginnings that the day had shown her, ready for the sweet dreams the night had to offer. And in another place at the same time, she was opening her eyes to the unforgivable morning and thinking “Why don’t I just begin again?"

MariacarlaBoscono_phOlivierRoller_1.jpg

Here's our current status:

Natalia Vodianova - morgan38
Anja Rubik - milamar
Marta Berzkalna - Mr-Dale
Mariacarla Boscono – aLoveSymphony
Irina Lazareanu - CharlottefromCA
Shannan Click – 5avenuemarceau
Natasha Poly – yogini108

We're waiting for Natalia's and Irina's entries, don't make us wait too long girls! :wink:

I'm so sorry, but I absolutely swamped for the next few days. Could anyone possibly cover for me? I would be so so so grateful.

ok, i just realized i may not have time to cover for natalia tonight...if someone else can do it before me, please feel free, and if not, i'll do my best to get one in tomorrow...

Jssy, it would be great if you could cover for Natalia. In this case, I can try to cover for Irina - obviously if Charlotte doesn't mind...

Natalia Vodianova
in
Pastels
4c0a7ut.jpg

"
She was closing her eyes with pictures of new beginnings that the day had shown her, ready for the sweet dreams the night had to offer. And in another place at the same time, she was opening her eyes to the unforgivable morning and thinking “Why don’t I just begin again?"
2vrsrx3.jpg

hfgl

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->