Vntm3

I am sad that Bette is gone :( She's one of my favorite "new" models. But good job milamar! And thanks for keeping MC!

oh well. thanks for keeping bette this long! its been quite the struggling since her portfolio was soooo small in the beginning.

congrats to milamar and i have to say, im rooting for shannan for the win now that bette is done

I am glad I was able to do Irina justice! Congrats Milimar! And good job repping Bette, Masquerade! You made me take notice of her.

masquerade said:
its been quite the struggling since her portfolio was soooo small in the beginning.

you've done so well with it though, its very hard and I've never once seen an entry that wasn't beautiful. I concur with aLove, Bette is beautiful, the small profile from i-D (or dazed??) a while a go with just her face is on my wall. :heart: You've done her such justice!

Well done Milimar! When you posted the entry first, it was like damn thats the standard this round.

masquerade said:
congrats to milamar and i have to say, im rooting for shannan for the win now that bette is done
:smile:D:D:D:blush:)

Thank you Indie and all of you for those positive voices - I'm really happy you liked Anja's entry! Congrats to all other participants - this challenge was amazing! :flower:

I'm also glad Indie that you found Natasha's entry interesting - presenting an entry for another person's model was pretty exciting but also a bit stressful.

It's only sad to see Bette go, it was great to see her work here.

Portraits of Women

”She was closing her eyes with pictures of new beginnings that the day had shown her, ready for the sweet dreams the night had to offer. And in another place at the same time, she was opening her eyes to the unforgivable morning and thinking “Why don’t I just begin again?
Sasha Pivovarovas winning perfume campaing noir/blanc gets a sister campaing and perfume called pastels that is again a rose scent but not for a girly little sister type, but for a sweet city woman with her ups and downs . Your model can just be that campaing snapper and one to decide what the challenge after this brings.

So in this challenge you have to post two pictures; one of the woman that goes to sleep and the one of the woman who wakes up. Please add the text too in the challenge. You can only use print work! And make sure you don’t use two black and white pictures, one is fine ! In this challenge I’m looking for your girls face expressions and body language.

Good luck!:heart:
You have time until this Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wicked challenge! In the last vntm I remember thinking how good these perfume challenges were in the later rounds. Do the photos have to be from the same ed?

I also have a question for indie, too - can we suggest different names for the perfumes, but keep the character you described for noir/blanc and pastels?

no no no the perfume thing is called pastels so don't change that...and no noir/blanc for this one :P

Anja Rubik
in
Portraits of a woman

She's night and day.
Sweet and strong.
Sensitive and sensual.
She can be light and she can be sombre.
She's all that and yet, she's always one and true to herself.
Colourful and feminine - just like her perfume...

source: anja-rubik.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->