Vogue Germany January 2013 : Jessica Chastain by Bruce Weber

It looks retro, and I don't even mind her on this cover. She looks pretty decent!

previews

Michelle Dockery, Jessica Chastain & Omar Sy, Kate Upton by Bruce Weber

vogue.de

If her face expression was a bit stronger, i would love this way more!

Thanks for posting Mat.

Bruce Weber was an excellent choice of a photographer for this.

I've never been impressed with or convinced of Jessica Chastain's status as a fashion icon. It always feels so forced. However, this is a nice cover. Though I agree with Miss Dalloway, her expression could be stronger. She's so blank.

Also, I was kind of dreading seeing Gucci SS13 on covers, but I like the way it's being used here.

The sleeve looks like she's wearing an ugly hat, and honestly that's what it took to ruin the cover for me. Nice to se Bruce Weber shooting an issue of Vogue Germany again though.

I love it. Love the flow of the fabric. It makes for a great composition.

I think this cover of Jessica is really eye-catching. I like the all red color pallet, it works here. And I love seeing two of my favorite girls, Michelle Dockery and Jessica Chastain in any edition of Vogue, they are so fantastic.

it looks like a kind of competition between spanish and german vogue. in spanish we`ve seen weber issue in december 2011, here- january. quite strange moment for a special edition.

It's very nice I like it. It's great that it's not Kate Upton who's on the cover, British cover is enough for me.

they killed it with that horrendous text!

but im looking forward to browsing through this!

looks nice though I hate the text. Kate Upton si looking pretty

Love the red cover and the whole idea but the look on the face is not appealing...

How can this be by Bruce Weber? :ninja:.. I like Jessica, I think her W story last year sold me, and she doesn't look bad here but the styling and pose must've sounded so good in theory that in execution it all backfired.

The main story looks like it's going to be great with all those collages/vacations theme Bruce makes, especially as they're all actresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->