Vogue Italia February 2021 : The ‘Everyday’ Issue by Carlos Nazario

Ah so it’s a glory of nepotism issue ok then

Every stylist picks up his siblings (like Suzanne koller chosen her with Ezra daughter) or their lovers and explain why they did so. Ok , ok I got your point , you f*ck someone or share same DNA and please stop explaining me stuff about their personal style or authentic attitude.

The “Everyday” issue

Anastasia Barbieri’s daugther have full hair and makeup production...

And a Casting Director

Ah so it’s a glory of nepotism issue ok then

Every stylist picks up his siblings (like Suzanne koller chosen her with Ezra daughter) or their lovers and explain why they did so. Ok , ok I got your point , you f*ck someone or share same DNA and please stop explaining me stuff about their personal style or authentic attitude.

Exactly...at least they (Farneti and Cia) should have been honest and not make it something about “everyday” or real because it is not. The “bonding” issue, anything but this crap. Or even if this was your first idea and you see that all choose someone they love or family or etc, ok be smart enough to change the “theme” so you dont’t make a fool of yourself.

I mean.. how are these horrendous covers doing sales-wise? I can’t imagine anyone buying this.

I would like to know what comes to Steven Meisel's mind any time he sees a new cover of the magazine he helped to build.

This should be named “The Nepotism Issue”. Even putting that aside, the photos are meh, at best. Farneti really needs to show improvement ASAP... or it’s high time that he is replaced.

But someone mentioned that because of his connections it is not going to happen (to be replaced)...is there any italian here that can give us a little more information???

Milano, Italia
Photographers: Luigi & Iango
Stylist: Francesca Ragazzi
Makeup: Georgi Sandev
Hair: Eddy Scudo
Luigi & Iango-1.jpg Luigi & Iango-2a.jpg Luigi & Iango-2b.jpg Luigi & Iango-3a.jpg Luigi & Iango-3b.jpg Luigi & Iango-4a.jpg Luigi & Iango-4b.jpg Luigi & Iango-5a.jpg Luigi & Iango-5b.jpg

How do you make Luigi & Iango's work look pedestrian? How did this happen? How this editorial is produced by the same people, who made glorious ads with the best models and recently created that fabulous Vogue Korea issue with Binx? Is Farneti's touch the opposite of Midas? Everything he touches turns to cr*p.

Everyday
Photographer: Ben Hassett
Stylist: Jasmine Hassett
No beauty team listed

Ben Hassett - Beauty-1.jpg Ben Hassett - Beauty-2.jpg Ben Hassett - Beauty-3.jpg

I couldn't hold my disappointment with this magazine that I left a comment on both their posts about the cover.

Forgive me, Dear Lord, if I may sound like a b*tch but this magazine just gets on my nerves each month.

4296331B-E081-426C-BDF9-11BC31031F72.JPG E5525D42-6DE2-4AE7-8597-18168CBEE416.JPG

^ nothing wrong with telling them your disappointment but I feel like constructive criticism would have been more interesting because your disappointment is valid.

Now you seem like just a hater imo :(

Omg those editorials...so we are gonna have one from each city? Francesca Ragazzi is hardly a stylist, the beauty ed, no words frankly.

Karma @cottonmouth13 we all should be brave enough to raise our voice on social media and tell him with good arguments goodbye and stop destroying the legacy of VI.

Sad that between Franca and the next EIC will be gap full of terrible issues of Vogue Italia. But this got worse since GB quit his job as art director. Ferdinando is the Sparky Polastri of fashion. He should work for children's books, but not in fashion magazines for adults. There was some high notes under Farneti's ternure, but those are the minority. Campare his Grace Elizabeth cover, Rianne wearing Chanel, Adut by M&M or the one with Gisele as Mina with this or the june cover (the worst one in fashion history). This can't be real, but is happening. Vogue Italia, once the best fashion magazine in the world now is a bad joke. I should apoligize to the ones that said during his first couple of years that Farneti was doing a terrible job. Back then I refused to believe that VI is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->