Vogue Italia July 2010 : Christy Turlington by Steven Meisel

She looks great but I really dislike the font's color and the background.

Now then......Meisel is certainly going for the full-on Supermodel revival with Vogue Italia right now, after Amber & Eva H. and personally I'm loving it.:clap:
Christy is always a pleasure.

Looks nice. I'm missing the edgy site of Vogue Italia a bit, but well, I still like it.

So Christy peeked behind the door and obviously saw something that startled her. :rolleyes: This cover could've been so good, I love the feel of it and the colour but then her expression and the weird pose ruin it. :ermm:

Christy looks beautiful as always, her look is timeless. Really dislike the font colours though.
Meisel is impressing me quite a lot lately, with the Louis Vuitton campaign and everything.. and now this.

Too green. I don't like the cover much right now, but I'd rather judge after picking up the issue and seeing the cover in real life..

I don't mind her expression. I'm more baffled by her hair that occupies almost half of the cover. That Chanel coat looks gorgeous though.

Christy, this is quite unexpected. Not liking the cover though, but i'll just wait for the contents.

^ I also wonder what contents look like, because previous issues were so weak.
Christy herself, wasn't unexpected for me, I had feeling we would see supermodel this month, and I prefer this than seeing totally new girl, who's name I've not even heard.

It looks awful, probably the worst cover of VI this year. Christy looks like a completely dead, the makeup and hairstyle looks just not good...Hopefully the rest will be better.

love the vintage feel. those were some of the most amazing covers, so I like it.

I love Christy to death but here her hair looks like a bad wig, her makeup is not good and the shot angle isn't flattering at all + this cover looks like it's in the same vibe of Linda Evangelista's cover from last year when she opens a door from the wall. But ya it's Christy and Italian Vogue so I have to like it but I can't lol sorry...

I love this cover its what I expect from
VI and any supermodel's same expression
is better than Linda E.'s :lol:

Great to see Christy being her gorgeous self on a VI cover. But she looks a bit too plastic.

i love the cover.
Christy's so beautiful.

lovely cover...i loke the 90's/60's feel of it. turly looks beautiful as well :heart:
also, nice coat!

So ugly cover, bad make Up, much photosop, the hai have much laca in the front this are a disaster of photosop and pjotography very ugly

omg...

As much as I love Christy - my favorite out of all the supers - this cover does have a certain degree of Photoshop disaster (Hopefully it's partially due to the quality of the image we have here)...love everything else about it, though :smile:

YES!!!!!!!!
oh dear mr. meisel, you've hit the spot.
Christy is simply perfect and it's been about 16 years since her last VI cover, sooo well deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->