Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Steven Meisel

I dont recall the last time how i this love Meisel's work, it's just purely perfection...perfect models, perfect styling, perfect scene, perfect mood....every shot is perfect :crush:

I adore the editorisl, why did we have to wait so long for this collaboration :heart:

Mathias reminds me tremendously of the young Hannibla Lector in Hannibal Rising and I most definitely mean this as a compliment

i hate cover so much, but the editorial looks amazing.

this shot was missed
lHPbF.jpg

imgmodels via Flashbang

The Great Illusion

Model : Lara Stone
Photographer : Paolo Roversi

4f81389edc29.jpg
9eb17b6bbb9a.jpg
8104104ea072.jpg
b199f6498059.jpg
782b4dd1f1ad.jpg

IMG Models

:shock: Meisel's ed is stunning! Every single shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
The play on shadows in Lara's :heart: My God, this issue is beyond belief!

I have to get that issue ! Laras editorials amazing as well and shes not even naked !!! :woot: :rofl:

can this editorial of Guinevere Van Seenus be from this issue?

e8f067852f20.jpg
aeaa89be4c6f.jpg
0dddab94b918.jpg
368d6629d04d.jpg

IMG Moldes

Also I must say that the Meisel story seems to be his huge challenge to Klein (And even Roversi in a way)...:rofl: I do enjoy this type of coloring/thematics by him quite a bit, though. A BDSM-fied version of his FW04 Dolce & Gabbana campaign with Hannelore/Stella or his Missoni campaign with Iselin/Kinga/Mathias.

^It reminds me of something Lagerfeld would do with Freja (and Mathias is certainly higher in my books than Baptiste) or that Dolce & Gabbana campaign with Stella and Hannelore by Meisel. It's simply divine, if I'm lucky enough it will be two more weeks until I can purchase this. :censored:

Naked Mathias? Lucky Freja :crush: I agree, I think that this is similar to something that Karl Lagerfeld would shoot. There's something about it that reminds me of Coco Chanel.

Dear God:woot:, everything is perfect, the execution in every editorial is perfect.Lara looks out of this world.:heart:

Not a fan of Freja's edit, once I've seen it. Mathias looks like Iris Stubegger in the second shot.
Surprisingly I like Lara's, even though I usually dislike Roversi's work. The styling in Guinevere's edit is perfect, love the Prada shoes there.
Bring on Natasha's editorial now, hope it doesn't disappoint. :shifty: Thanks for posting Faith & tarsha!

Something about this editorial with Mathias and Freja that reminds me of the characters Bill and Lorena from the show True Blood. Especially when it delved into their dark & twisted lives during the 20s.

2euk68i.jpg

Or is it just me? lol.

source: examiner.com

Wooooow.Freja's ed is a big woow.Vogue Italia never disappoints me.:heart:
I'm loving Lara's too.But what's with her face??I'm scared!:S

imgmodels

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members