Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Steven Meisel

^^ Yes, i get that messed up relationship ala Zelda Fitzgerald & Scott vibe from the ed.

naked matthias?lucky freja??

she is lesbian...lol...she doesnt really care i guess........the editorial is quite boring and looks a little like a typical lagerfeld story(faust)

and quite old

even the styling is oldfashioned!!

sorry meisel...the last story was much better

I was really hoping it'd be a newer girl, and I'll never be accused of being a Freja fan, but it's a beautiful cover, perfect for Spring. It's nice to see her rocking a more feminine look.

The shot of Freja playing the piano is amazing!
And Lara's ed is beautiful as well.
This issue is perfection. :heart:

i adore this. not sure why, never really was a freja fan, but this is incred. the ed is flawless.

so impressed.

Imagine how pretty this would have been with a pretty model. I don't get why you book Freja when you wanna go for a feminine look.
Amen.
People here just like this cover because they like her.

I must be the only one not impressed with the Freja ed, looks like its been done before and isn't exciting.

The cover is divine (although I'm not sure about the model choice, still it's very good for Freja). The ed is gorgeous too.

Freja & Mathias have this marvellous chemistry. They like Lou and Pendragon from Crowley's Diary of a Drug Fiend.

Wonder how that would translate on screen.

Freja's story is fabulous, love it so much. I'm glad Vogue Italia made me excited after a short break!

Freja's editorial is wonderful. The shot with the piano is absolutely stunning. It's funny though...even though Freja has been in quite a few Meisel editorial in the last couple of months, it's strange seeing her have a solo VI cover and editorial...very surreal!

The rest of the issue looks great, too. Lara's editorial is gorgeous.

I'm not a huge fan of the cover but the editorial is amazing! Freja looks great and fits the vibe perfectly. Mathias also did a great job, and he also reminded me of Iris in one of the shots.

Freja's and Mathias' ed... Oh la la. Makes me wet.
:blush::crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of the cover. Freja just doesn't fit the theme for me.
And wow, Lara blows me away again. Her editorial is just so good!

I'm getting it ... No Matter What !!

When is it out in France ???
REAL question !
Plz tell me sunday or bfore sunday ...

Wow....this might be my first vogue italia I've actually wanted to buy

bring back the undeniable glamour; no more of this dark age in fashion. its enough that the FW10 collections are in the midst of a fashion blackout. lara should be seen in true iconic beauty; the freja edit was almost predictable. the nudity of matthias could've been done better too. intstead of evoking sexuality he really just looks awkward. matthias & freja have no photographic chemistry together. maybe what someone else said about her being a lesbian has some value; after seeing the lack of connection in this spread. aside from the cover- i need more to be convinced of this issue.

I'm getting it ... No Matter What !!

When is it out in France ???
REAL question !
Plz tell me sunday or bfore sunday ...

I think it will be out next week in France ( I guess middle or end of the week).
The previous issue was out in Italy on 3rd and in France on 13th.

Last edited by a moderator:
The main editorial is beautiful but I'm not sure Freja was a wise casting choice... If Meisel wanted to use a girl he overlooked for years he should have gone for Natasha Poly, she can pull off aristocratic femininity way better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->