Vogue Italia May 2018 : Gigi Hadid by Steven Klein

Hahahah what? Doesn't even look like her, and boy is she overexposed!

Oh my goodness! THIS. DOES. NOT. LOOK. LIKE. HER.

And the fact that she didn't call them out.. come on

My goodness this magazine is just clueless

"High Voltage" and yet she looks dead.

I'd totally be fine with the overexposure if she actually produced quality work, but she isn't so...

This is terrible. Her previous covers for Vogue Italia are awful too. I wonder if this issue will be a multi cover too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this quite good, I see very much this girl that Gigi is playing; her whole life revolves in Miami. Everything is excessive, her jewels, the boys she hangs it with, and most importantly that tan because she's in the sun for too much time and then adds a fake on top of it. Can't wait to see more

Do editors just look at too many photo shopped pictures all day long that they are no longer able to gauge when someone's gone too far?? there is absolutely no excuse for an image this shopped to make it to print, let alone the cover! Come on!!

What's up with her left hand?? Her fingers are creeping me out.
Photoshop disaster. I also hate male models used as useless props.
What's the point of this guy being on the cover of Vogue Italia, if you can't even see his face??

I thought that was Irina Shayk or someone else.

Words cannot describe how bad this is.

Gigi is the worst model ever but even for her this is a new low.

Let’s give her just enough black face so we can court controversy and then claim tan! They know exactly what they’re doing. If you want olive skin get an olive skin girl.

Blackface isn't chic gigi. VI has been going downhill since Sozzani passed.

Do editors just look at too many photo shopped pictures all day long that they are no longer able to gauge when someone's gone too far?? there is absolutely no excuse for an image this shopped to make it to print, let alone the cover! Come on!!
Totally, you lose a grip on reality, and what is an actually cover worthy image! This is such a disgrace, look at her face!!! It's super stretched, and ain't even a Gigi hater, but my god these girls are NOT supers! So happy i grew up with models who had range, and could deliver HF, or commercial, with equal measure. Seeing covers like this reminds you what we have to work with now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->