Reaction score

via glossynewsstand

the video

Last edited by a moderator:
Styling: Karl Templer
Hair: Guido
Make Up: Pat McGarth
Nails: Jin Soon Choi

I like the vibe, her face looks gorgeous, but that thing on her head is horrible.

Figures he would do something a bit more unexpected with his model choice one month, and then the next has to go back to something predictable and boring. Can he just retire already? He's just lazy now.

should have given Julia the cover. she looked amazing in the video.

Oh gosh AGAIN??? Edie isn't even that special to start with. Gosh I'm so so disappointed in Meisel with his recent works, this cover is almost a Linda look-a-like from an old cover oh hers, nothing is exciting on it, the face does absolutely nothing and yeah I agree with the previous comments it's not fresh and it's boring. Has Vogue Italia eventually lost its power too?

models in the video are Julia Nobis, Ondria Hardin, Caroline Sjostrand, and Josephine van Delden? (not sure on the last two)

Edie again? Oh well, she looks great and the cover is pretty good. I would like to see some variety when it comes to cover models though..

models in the video are Julia Nobis, Ondria Hardin, Caroline Sjostrand, and Josephine van Delden? (not sure on the last two)

Edie Campbell, Julia Nobis, Ondria Hardin, Antonia Wesseloh and Ashleigh Good.

He really needs to stop with Edie and Julia. Apart from these unfortunate casting choices, the story does look very interesting.

Hoping the rest of the content will be as good as September.

Well I don't like the cover and VI's cover roster this year has been quite lame with the same 3 girls over and over. But I'm excited for the editorial!

3 damn covers in one year, and not s single one of them is good O.o and im done with Julia being in his eds every freaking month, like, give her a cover already n be done with it..lol

Geez, 3 covers in one year! It's like 2003 with Elise/Daria again, though they are absolutely more interesting than Edie. I don't hate this cover though.

Ah, Ashleigh's features look so severe in the video, I thought she may be Caroline.

I dont hate this, and Edie works it, but it just doesn't excite me, at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->