Vogue Italia September 2017 by Mert & Marcus, Inez & Vinoodh & Willy Vandeperre

I do get the Italian feel on all of the editorials, which I suprisingly like, especially Roma by I&V. I just wish they provided us 1 stunning cover instead of the disastrous multi-covers.

Italian issue without biggest italian photographer and long time contributor? Not even in couture supplement? where the hell is Paolo Roversi???

i might buy this only for the caravaggio-inspired editorial. everything else is extremely uninteresting / unimpressive. Also, as an italian born and raised in rome, nothing about this issue feels particularly italian.

Italian issue without biggest italian photographer and long time contributor? Not even in couture supplement? where the hell is Paolo Roversi???

My first thought of the issue when I heard the rumor that it was all about Italy was Mariacarla by Paolo Roversi. Well I guess I only got the model right. Indeed they should have Roversi on board not only because he's Italian but also he's a long-time contributor to this magazine!

In love with Vanderperre's editorial.

Can anyone give us a full cast list of all the editorials?

it's unfortunate how I&V only used Mariacarla for the cover. She'd be such an advantage to have in the editorial

The Ad Arte! editorial is amazing (those Caravaggio vibes!!!!) I wasn't expecting it looking at the cover. Vanderperre did a great job there.

Easily the best Vanderperre editorial I've seen in years.

This is actually a very impressive issue! My fav Sept issue so far. All the editorials are unique and different, but yet really do have some sort of innate Italian feel to them.

Love love love it all!

Bacio! and ROMA! are the strongest and truest to that VI high high high fashion/lifestyle vibe.

The Willy edit is all kinds of cringe. It’s like a totally I'm-so-serious artsy 1st-year photography student attempting to be visionary, but totally rips off Tim Walker and Tarsem Singh’s “Losing My Religion” video instead. There are much much much better production and execution by photographers in Normal Magazine with this brand of religious paintings-as-fashion-edits offering.

Going by just this issue,this new VI feels more like its too much influenced by others— like some co-opted mutation of Another, W and Dazed rather than the singular, leading vision of its former and far superior self.

Thanks guys for posting.

it's unfortunate how I&V only used Mariacarla for the cover. She'd be such an advantage to have in the editorial

Actually she has 2 photos by I&V featured in an article, meh. I will share a screenshot later.

COUTURE ALL THE TIME
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Stylist: Clare Richardson
Model: Natalie Westling
Makeup: Stephane Marais
Hair: Odile Gilbert

instagram.com/gb65

COUTURE ALL THE TIME
Model: Natalie Westling
Makeup: Stephane Marais
Hair: Odile Gilbert

Looks like Rianne to me

Haute Couture Fall 2017 Supplement Cover by Peter Lindbergh

Rianne van Rampaey & Natalie Westling

weibo/fashion_bangz

Last edited by a moderator:
Haute Couture Fall 2017 Supplement: Ed by Brigitte Niedermair

weibo/c-oli

Haute Couture Fall 2017 Supplement: Vittoria Ceretti by Luigi & Iango

weibo/c-oli

DIVA
Photographer: Patrick Demarchlier
Stylist: Paul Cavaco

Models: Greta Varlese, Giulia Maenza, Gail Pelizzari

ROMA!
Photographers: I&V
Stylist: Alex White

Models: Saskia de Brauw, Othilia Simon

BACIO!
Photographers: M&M
Stylist: Alastair McKimm

Models: Vittoria Ceretti, Dale Cutts, Greta Varlese, Matilde Rastelli, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, Arsun Sorrenti, Meghan Collison, Roberto Rossellini, Alessio Pozzi, Federico Spinas, Hermann Nicoli, Giorgio Abusato, Chiara Mazzoleni, Mariacarla Boscono, Edoardo Velickskov, Pablon Rousson, William Los, Filip Hrivnak, Julian Schneyder, Chad White

AD ARTE!
Photographer: Willy Vanderperre
Stylist: Olivier Rizzo

Models: Clement Chabernaud, Alphia Dia, Mica Arganaraz, Amandine Renard, Mariacarla Boscono, Kiki Willems, Jonas Gloer, Blesnya Minher, Paul Hameline, Fernando Albaladejo, Amanda Ljunggren, Daan Duez, Philipp Roziez & Christopher Roziez

QUANDO TIRA IL VENTO
Photographer: Dario Catellani
Stylist: Vittoria Cerciello

Model: Frederikke Sofie

LA VENDEMMIA
Photographers: Luigi & Iango
Stylist: Paul Cavaco

Models: Mica Arganaraz, Dimitry Harmon, Austin K, Sam, Valerie K @APM, Jamie Simone, Todd Elkins, Jordan Antrim, Phillip Mayberry, Kyrsten Bates, Adrian Jiminez, Allison Brooks, Beau Lazear, Helena @D1

COUTURE ALL THE TIME

Models: Rianne van Rompaey & Natalie Westling

IL BALLO CONFESSIONAL
Photographers: Luigi & Iango
Stylist: Patrick Mackie

Models: Vittoria Ceretti and dancers Germain Louvet & Hugo Marchand

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members