Vogue Paris March 2014 : Lara Stone by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

This is my favorite issue of Alt's since her debut with Gisele. She brought some sexiness back that was sorely missing since Roitfeld left. Fantastic editorials, finally!

Fantastic editorials!! Natasha's, Karlie's, Eddie's and that FATALE editorial!! Brava!!

the main editorial is the only good part of this issue and i don't even like lara

the rest is just zzz...they can't even have one issue without edie can they...

Great content of eds, Lara looking so hot as always. :heart: The fact than i'm so tired to see Edie on evry issue of the mag, her spread is beautiful & her best work of VP.

They shuould put Amanda on cover,she looks extraodinary fabulous in every single shot.
And I don't think Anna is dispensable for this,I even confound her with lara for a dozen times.

Super thrilled to see Vivien Solari working again. Better than ever, she has a smouldering sensuality like no other.

Femme Fatale is so stunning, every shot oozes glamour and sexiness. Definitely the highlight of the issue and one of the best edits from VP recently.

I absolutely Love "Fatale". And that Miss Vogue with Malgosia is quite evocative also. This issue is a must.

But I do not get Edie, i used to think she was a pretty, but now, besides the fact that she became terribly unattractive, i detest all her eds.

No Géraldine in the whole magazine?

This issue is not as bad as the cover suggests. They should've used a picture from the main ed instead of that red hot mess (Anna Ewers would've been a fantastic choice). :cool:

First half of Fatale is very Vogue Italia. Overall, fantastic issue!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Lara AND Malgosia.

Vogue Paris AND fashion is back in the building ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited by a moderator:
the M&M editorial and the Karlie Kloss one are the best. Malgosia looks the exact same in every single pic, so does Nadja. Karlie is so incredibly diverse and dynamic in her modeling - she must be very exciting to work with from a photographer's perspective.

Lara and M&M are a match made in heaven. she looks iconic. and Amanda is completely slaying as well. she's got such a STRENGTH in her presence. the other girl is entirely redundant. i would've preferred extra shots of Lara.

This could be called like another Blond issue.
Diversity is always missing in Vogue Paris.

What a fabulous issue. The shot of Lara wearing the Miu Miu coat and Giuseppe Zanotti mules is giving me life, so unbelievably sexy. The entire story from Mert & Marcus is stunning, most shots being overwhelmingly perfect. Amanda and Anna are welcomed editions too.

Natasha's and Karlie's editorials are really nice. I do love myself some Natasha and I welcome her with open arms back onto the pages of Vogue Paris. I'm fussy and would of loved to have seen Natasha before the lens of Mert & Marcus. She would of nailed that whole femme fatale aesthetic - and those cheekbones would of worked overtime. I mean don't get me wrong, Sorrenti's images do Natasha justice, love the hair and Poly's dynamic poses.

The cover kinda' lets the content down for me. There's at least 5 cover-worthy shots from the main editorial which would of worked better. As most others in the thread the red overload doesn't work for me, it's too arty for my taste. I cannot wait to get this issue, regardless of the cover.

Thanks ever so much for the HQ's!

Content without text.........and BIG :king:

Photographer: Mert & Marcus
Model: Lara Stone, Amanda Wellsh & Anna Ewers
Styling: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: Oribe
Make Up: Charlotte Tilbury
Nails: Lorraine Griffin

Digital Edition Vogue Paris

Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Model: Natasha Poly
Styling: Jane How