Vogue Paris March 2014 : Lara Stone by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Poly's last was November 2011

I guess I just don't feel like that was so long ago. I really like both of them, but I'm not necessarily itching to see them on the cover again.

Me neither... I'm okay with both of them but they would be boring choices. I'd rather see some new blood like Amanda, or some really deserved ones like Raquel and Iselin.

Poly and Rubik? I feel like Natasha and Anja have had Vogue Paris covers in recent memory.

:lol: I know, I mean under Alt's reign. Emmanuelle loves/d Poly and Anja but she has ignored them in terms of covers. I though they were going to be among her first choices. I also thought Raquel was going to have her VP cover with Emmanuelle, but I was completely wrong.

Yeah, the red overlay doesn't look good at all. A nice high contrast image would have been more effective imo.

Can't wait to see Natasha's ed though. I'm excited to see her back in action! :cool:

Poly's BACK! I just hope Natasha's ed is shot by Sorrenti! Based on the theme of this issue, he's the perfect fit! :flower:

it's so ... un vogue paris

i like the image but it's such an odd choice for a cover

Raquel's cover is like LIFETIME OVERDUE come on!!!

I don't know if I like the cover or not, it's a bit too red for my taste. So glad to see Lara though.

Lara returns!!! I cry so much :cry: :cry: :cry:
But about the cover, hmmm, it's bad. Not something elegant and magical like the old Vogue Paris.

I really hope that red color is some kind of graphic error / teaser / grand scale mistake that never makes it onto the newsstand.

I love Lara and Mert & Marcus together, but this image isn't doing it for me.

Thank you so much Luxx for taking the exact words out of my mouth. Saved me some time, energy and effort. :smile:

Looking forward to seeing the content though. Hopefully the main editorial will save this awful cover.

Lara Stone and Anna Ewers by Mert & Marcus

instagram/mertalas via Creative

This issue will be the BOMB!!!! YES!
Can't wait to see everything in this issue! Anna & Lara look soooo good!!! :buzz:

The previews of M&M ed look very promising! They just make me look forward to this entire issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->