Vogue Paris March 2014 : Lara Stone by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Love! Nice to see something different from Lara other than a t*t shot.

Definitely not what I expected when I opened the thread. Whether that's a good or a bad thing...time will tell.

Can't wait to see it in high quality. It looks very promising. Only the layout is a letdown.

Wasn't expecting anything like this! So glad it's Lara. I really like this but I have to see it in better quality!

Major Mocking Jay, the Girl on Fire thing going on here! Absolutely love it!!

PERFECTION!!! Lara+Marine+Jane Birkin! A MUST!
The word fatale is way too big and annoying.

If the layout was better, and more "modern" looking, this would be perfection for me. But i still enjoy it, and think its a damn good cover!

She's back!!!!!! :heart:

Not sure what to think of the red shade, but not an ugly cover either. Can't wait to see the content.

The font somehow reminds me of Vogue Paris from 2002~2004, anyone?

I like it. Lara looks good. But is it just me, or is the image playing a background here to all the text? I think it's the red shading. It's almost too dark or something. But either way, the first thing I notice is the text.

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!
I have already known that it would be Lara who got the cover but this is totally not what I expect!!This is so unique and amazing!!

Alt really cannot make a DARING choice to save her life. I love Lara and Mert and Marcus but this is extremely bland.

Wish Marine had been on the cover!

This is a really, really fabulous cover. So strong and impactful and striking and also so unlike any other cover out there right now. It's different and artistic without being try hard, pretentious or hyper-digitalized. I love it.

That's a first for Alt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->