Vogue Paris September 2014 : Natalia Vodianova by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Julia and Imaan's beauty edit is the only thing worth noting in this issue for me personally. Tragic that even M&M, JM and Raquel couldn't produce something worth 2 cents.

There are some interesting stories but overall I find this issue repetitive an boring, definitely not worth it of September. I think it's on par with US Vogue and that can never be a good thing for VP...

HQ cover without text

Model: Natalia Vodianova
Photographers: Mert & Marcus
Stylist: Joe McKenna
Hair: Shay Ashual
Make up: Lucia Pieroni

photocouture-show.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel very lost... Who are all those girls? I only know Edie, Magda, Imaan and Raquel!

Paris En Douce
Model: Grace Hartzel
Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Stylist: Géraldine Saglio

glossynewsstand.com

Fashion Night Supplement

Model: Andreea Diaconu
Photographer: Gilles Bensimon

glossynewsstand.com

Fashion Night Supplement

La Vie En Rose
Models: Andreea Diaconu, Magdalena Frackowiak, Arizona Muse & Clement Chabernaud
Photographer: Gilles Bensimon
Stylist: Claire Dhelens

Part 1

glossynewsstand.com

^that pink Chanel pic is gorgeous :smile:
Thanks for sharing.

LOVEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!! :woot:
That photo of Andreea with the Gucci fringe bag, and the colorful knit should've been the main cover!

Last edited by a moderator:
That editorial is so god awful, as are they all this month, but Andreea worth noticing as usual :heart:

What an awful issue. This is, without any excuse, the worst VP issue I've seen so far. The main editorial is DEAD. How lifeless can that get. I don't get any vibe from it. It leaves me cold. How can they let this happen. Terrible. What on earth is this!?

Betty Blue is somehow okay, BUT, I would've never placed it on my September Issue. This is just a weak editorial.

Edie's editorial is okay I guess. Some shots are nice and some are so-so. But I feel like I've seen them before

The models, I do not recognize some of them. Not sure if that is a bad thing

Andreea's supplement editorial is WAY BETTER than the main editorials found in the magazine. The fringe Gucci shot would have been been spectacular.

How disappointing!

Damn I really wish they'd used that cover of Andrea for the main cover. It's just so engaging and fresh, very 80s but in the best way possible.
The issue however is all over the place and very weak IMO.

The supplement is better than the entire issue, some really greats shots and Andreea looks so amazing here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->