Vogue Japan May 2021 : Imaan Hammam by Luigi & Iango

There's a shamelessly cheap feeling about the colors and the styling that reminds me of Mario Testino and Gisele and it works so well because it's so on brand for Luigi & Iango! Not gonna lie, I was expecting a classic white backdrop portrait but I'm not disappointed with what we've got instead. Imaan is a superstar and her previous work with L&I has been stellar so I have high expectations for this editorial. So excited to see more!

Love it! Looks like Vogue Portugal before Branislav came along. Looks very luxe and summery.
I'm certainly not one of those who miss the white backdrop.

Luigi & Iango duo would be even worse. This probably is the most creative work from them in decades.

DIVINE... Nice surprise!

I always cheer when I see Imaan's name on a thread here! There's something so insanely captivating about her presence that really makes me love her!

And even though she's always working, I always feel like she deserves best. Dying to see how the editorial will turn out.

Amazing cover, Imaan looks gorgerous and L&I took the Guy Bourdin's work by inspiration. :heart:

That's why models need to be on the cover of a fashion magazine! No insta stars, celebs, influencers etc....models! And by models I mean who can deliver just like Imaam does. Which is quite rare these days

Oh I love this. This is very striking indeed!

Vogue Japan is really reinventing itself by slowly gearing away from the studio shots. As much as I love their studio covers, the last few outdoor covers were pleasantly decent.

10s across the board. I love it!

Been waiting for this cover to come out since October,definitely worth the wait...LOVE IT

I wish it looked a bit more like she was actually floating in a pool and less like this was done by photoshop but this is a step-up for Vogue Japan x Luigi and Iango for sure.

And it's always a delight to see Imaan. I can only echo everyone by saying that we need more of her (even though she is already doing well).

This is the first time in a long time that I look forward to see the editorial. I really hope that we don't get 12 other covers with 3 random newbies and Lexi Boling or something like that. We only need Imaan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->