Vogue Japan December 2020 : Bella Hadid by Luigi & Iango

Such a bad cover. Bella is capable to do some amazing covers/editorials and she proved that over the years but nothing works for me here. The outfit is ridicilous, hair looks horrible and her face looks frozen..

Betsey Johnson Fall Winter 2020.

LOL :lol:

She looks like an extra from Deadwood. I agree with someone who said that this is serving up some ANTM realness. I can totally see Tyra coming up with a carricature of western theme like this.

I like it :ninja:

I mean I like her expression and she looks beautiful. the styling is not great... that Southern Belle Gucci dress paired with a leather choker and a hat... what was Anna dello Russo thinking!
if only she styled her covers the way she dresses (as she used to...)

wasn’t this the cover which teaser had Fran Summers? and someone mentioned Adut? I think the Adut cover is for an upcoming month, though.

Loves it! It's so (maybe unintentionally) funny and quintessential kitschy Vogue Japan that I can't help loving it. And on top of that, there's Bella by Luigi & Iango which is always a dream. Can't wait to see more (hopefully without the hat, though)!

I’ve noticed such a change in her modeling in the last 2 years in a positive way almost everything she’s put out has been gorgeous I’m happy to actually see growth with at least one of the Nepo girls I had completely written them all off
Yeah I've really noticed this lately, she has been improving steadily. She doesn't look dead here, and I also noticed she's gotten better on the runway.

The comments in here :rofl:...thank you so much guys. Keep them coming!

As for the cover itself, well it's Bella and when doesn't she look like she's just walked out of the plastic surgeon's office? This may be one of the few times she does look a bit more natural though (the irony, given the "photographers" behind this image) - too bad the styling is awful. Let's not even go there comparing this with the covers by Craig and GOAT Karl circa 2005; even Edward's VN covers just prior to that era wouldn't have ever had anything close to this tr*sh styling.

And it looks like that hat is there pointlessly throughout the editorial as well ('you can leaaave your hat on' :rolleyes:).

I already said in the Gucci thread that the dress was such a guilty pleasure of mine, so unashamedly cheesy...but I don't think it's styled right, the hair just doesn't work. Overall it looks like a Party City product shot of the "Wild West Madame" costume...

Overall it looks like a Party City product shot of the "Wild West Madame" costume...

tumblr_oxmudjpGB21w3a5zgo4_500.gifv

Vogue Japan December 2020

Style Needs No Limits

Photographer: Giulio Rustichelli
Stylist: Aurore Sansone
Hair: Ezio Diaferia
Makeup: Martina Bolis
Cast: Eli Romanova, Mae Lapres, Vaquel Tyies

Vogue Japan Digital Edition

Vogue Japan December 2020

The Nature of High Tech

Photographer: Katsuhide Morimoto