Vogue Paris August 2008 : Daria Werbowy by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

It is really sweet of you to scan all those ed's like that Diorette :flower:...I feel guilty now....:heart:

I don't want to hear anyone complain these eds are boring now :judge:

Série noire
Photographed by Katja Rahlwes
Make-up by Tom Pêcheux

scanned by Diorette

wow i love that:woot:
and i like terry's ed much better after seeing the whole thing. love the giant chanel bag!
Diorette you're the best. thank you so much:heart:

Thanks so very much for taking time to scan everything Diorette!

I actually love Raquel's fur ed. The way I see it, if PETA can "throw a punch" at every person that wears fur, why can't the fur wearers throw one right back? That's part of what the ed is, Carine fighting back. Not to mention that it's just downright funny. It's straightforward and gutsy, plus it's just completely un-pc, so I'm a fan.

I kind of like the Kate ed, it's beautifully photographed. I just wish like hell it was someone else. Seriously, if I have to see Kate in one more editorial I'm going to scream bloody murder until my lungs collapse. And especially considering that it looks like every other campaign she's used for, all Helmut Newton/Guy Bourdin nighttime glamour....honestly, just strand her on a desert island for a few years, the world needs a breather.

I really like the Malgosia beauty ed, for such a small set the images are pretty great ( and I just really like Malgosia).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to hear anyone complain these eds are boring now :judge:

I know :rofl:. I don't think I'll ever say a bad word about anyone's scans, just in case hi/sher good money and time goes towards a similar massacre :ninja:. Diorette :flower::heart:.

Diorette, I/we all appreciate what you've done and what you may do for us and I feel guilty (especially for my screams "I want scans!", shame on myself:furious:). I know it feels terrible when tearing the magazines apart, coz I do that a lot:ermm:. when I see some pics beautiful, I just can't stop myself from ripping them off the thick, heavy magazines.
maybe we should look at the bright side - it's a good and more convenient way to conserve the collectworthy pictures, besides, you can do some decoration on wherever you want:brows:

again, thank you so much for your sacrification!:flower:

Here's the big secret:

It's very simple.
Just be a brute and kill your mag!

Here's my mag after the crime :neutral: :shock:
(Warning: don't enlarge the pic if you don't think you can take it.)

I know it's a horrible horrible sight but it's the only way I found to have very good scans.

^_^ :lol: :lol:

:rofl: Thank you so much for your time and dedication! I hope you buy a second copy when VP hits the newstands though :shock:

Malgosia's beauty ed is amazing... She is amazing!

This issue is amazing, love it. Flawless, really. Thank you so much MMA, you are a saint.

I'm just waiting for it to arrive in the post. Am really excited. Thanks for the previews diorette!

I love this issue, it's a must buy! Raquel's, Sasha's and Anna's eds are amazing! Kate's and Daria's look good too, except for Daria's hair (in outdoor shots).
thanks for killing your mag for us Diorette, it's very much appreciated!!!

Diorette, million thanks to your wonderful scans!:flower::flower::flower:
This issue is absolutely amazing like Vogue Paris always is! I love the idea of "Reality Show". And I remember they did an ed of similar concept last year(Une mode, deux mises, 2007 March issue, Suvi was the model then), and I thought that was brilliant.
And this time we've got 4 eds of this concept and I love the stylings! Vogue Paris really does wonderful styling jobs and that's a major reason why I love about it! Raquel's ed is interesting and provocative at the same time.
Just can't wait to get my copy!

Thank you Diorette for all of your contributions and dedication. :flower: tFS wouldn't be the same without you!

:wub:

Anna's editorial is very simple. It reminds me of Richardson's editorial with Raquel. It's sort of funny to see that his style isn't very distinctive without all the sex. :rofl:

As for Sasha's, the concept is so simple and yet, she can make it look absolutely stunning. More power to her. ^_^

Don't worry guys and don't feel bad, nobody forced me to do anything.
Everything's fine. I'll just buy another copy and I can always use the remains of the "dead" copy for decoration.

Just enjoy. ^_^ :smile:

Thank you for all the karma and incredibly sweet comments. :heart: :flower:

Thanks for posting Malgosia Bela and Daria Werbowy.
I did not buy this issue yet but I'll only do it today for these 2 editorials !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->