Vogue Paris February 2007 : Doutzen Kroes & Gaspard Ulliel By Mario Testino

I found it superb, I bought it this morning...I love the ed featuring Doutzen, the series about the new generation of 'daughters/sons of celebrities' is getting too redundant, pretty much overused (but I liked the picture of James Jagger), the artcile about the new generation of English designers was interesting as well as the one about the new generation of artists, fresh blood is all we need.I loved the 'Une Fille , un style' article.

Oh and I'm pretty sure Patricia Schmid is the one who features on the 'Réjouissances' ed as well as on another picture...

asf, i'll try to snap freja this afternoon... if you don't see in freja's thread already...

to vogueparis suscribers : did you receive the supplement with the mag???!!!! yesterday when went buying numéro, i've seen there was a supplement with vogue. do i need to call them?! i'm angry!!

BerlinRocks said:
asf, i'll try to snap freja this afternoon... if you don't see in freja's thread already...

to vogueparis suscribers : did you receive the supplement with the mag???!!!! yesterday when went buying numéro, i've seen there was a supplement with vogue. do i need to call them?! i'm angry!!

Don't worry berlin! it's always been the same. there are some supplements we don't receive but eh, we only pay 2€ an issue so who we can't complain!:wink:

^they are posted in Gaspard Ulliel thread, non?
i thought i did it...

Au futur (with Freja)

Beau Monde by Mario Testino... some more snaps.

my snaps.

Could you please scan Gaspard Ulliel's ed? I want those pictures bigger :smile: thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
love the ed of Freja and the ed of Beu Monde thanks Berlin:flower:

Freja editorial in HQscans by Faith onto Freja thread
here.
and i'm sure i'm gonna find the others scanned too in the models thread...

Requested by purplish06 and testinofan:

Gaspard Ulliel :heart:

Requested by testinofan:

Patricia Schmid

Scanned by me

I love how Patricia is "drinking" the perfume...:lol:

Actually the concept of that ed featuring Patricia seems to be taken from a Moschino ad .

^Yes indeed! The Moschino C&C "I Love Love" ad with Lily Cole...just much more provocative :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->