Vogue Paris February 2014 : Emily DiDonato by David Sims

this editorial looks extremely dull just like the cover

Malaika and Riley's shots are absolutely divine! Definitely getting this. Can't wait for the rest!

Kati Nescher for the Miss Vogue section:

Instagram/guillaumechaill

Vogue Paris February 2013
Photographer - Mario Sorrenti
Stylist - Jane How
Makeup - Aaron de Mey
Hair - Recine

instagram/dnamodels

^Edie by Sims, again?! :doh:
I have nothing against her but c´mon! :ninja:

Emmm,only the Sorrenti's interests me..and obiviously it isn't his best...
David Sims,same type,same model,how boring.
And I don't get Saskia's yellow hair..too weird for my taste.

I think the content actually looks really nice, I'm surprised by how much I'm liking everything in the preview. Emily looks absolutely beautiful in that portrait.

Amanda's shot actually looks good, whoa. Who the heck is Tanya though?

Vanessa's shots by Sorrenti

facebook/Vanessa-Axente via teaars

Pretty previews, shocking than Katie Grand collabore now of VP & the only thing than don't like is to see Miss Campbell on every issue of VP, i mean i know than her is one of the Emmanuelle's new fave girls, but always choose her, with the same photographer or whatever, sadly than Edie will be on the cover on the next issue.

Vanessa looks like a true supermodel. Can't wait to buy this!

first we get the model cards in vogue italia and now this LOVE-style models' introduction pack.

i mean, i like a good portrait, but this is direction i'm not happy about. it's uninspiring and empty. VP is lacking a good, provocative story. all we get nowadays is an infinite parade of VP girls over and over again without anything noteworthy.

Looking forward to more of Saskia's editorial. Vanessa looks great in hers, but that last shot is really bad, even worse when I opened it.

148ekuf.jpg

models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->