Vogue Paris December 2013/January 2014 : Victoria & David Beckham by Inez & Vinoodh

Caroline is amazing!She can play every shot in different makeup!She need a cover!

Caroline, you go girl! :woot::heart: What a great editorial, it is definitely spot on.

I love how this isn't a straight out cheap imitation (US HB would probably go there), Caroline actually embodied VB here, very well done. And i second the motion that this girls deserves more jobs, covers even!

Cont...
adcHsqIa.jpg
[/URL]
Same source as above

Caroline by T. Richardson is quite cool, luxurious and natural.

Mode: 'Le Soleil Noir de Marc Jacobs'
Photographer: David Sims
Stylist: Joe McKenna
Model: Edie Campbell

Just gorgeous!

Vogue Paris iPad Digital Edition

I'll post the rest of the eds later, or if somebody wants to, post them! Enjoy!

^ Thank you so much for posting all of these eds. Edie actually works perfectly there.

Thank you edie!You ruin this issue!Four floor first pciture,what's matter with you?Some thing on your nose?Can't stand her facial expressions!

Caroline absolutely nailed it in her editorial! It's crazy how much they've made her look like Victoria Beckham! Anna looks stunning as usual and I like Edie's spread for the most part!

anna is so beautiful but her story is pretty standard boring VP style

Just saw this in indonesian bookstore, the price is super expensive without that dior supplement. It's like US$47 for a magazine that is not so thick, while actually you could pay sort of like 12 us dollar if you buy in January.

Eddie's shot really bugged me..

Love Story
Photographers:
Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Stars: Victoria & David Beckham
Make-Up: Yadim
Hair: Christiaan

ebook-freedownload.net

Queen Victoria
Photographer:
David Sims
Stylist: Joe McKenna
Star: Victoria Beckham
Make-Up: Diane Kendal
Hair: Guido Palau

ebook-freedownload.net

Victoria shot by I&V is an absolute dream combination and the shoot is quite good, but it could've used so more energy and life.

I think the editorials are amazing, sometimes I forget how striking of a couple they make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->