Vogue Paris December 2013/January 2014 : Victoria & David Beckham by Inez & Vinoodh

If there's a couple worth putting in a magazine cover, it's the Beckhams. This is fabulous.

:ermm: Very random choice. The covers lack energy, life and excitement.

I would have appreciated this much more if I didn't find them so annoying.

Vogue Paris should have a guest editor for every issue. I can not stand Alt being an editor anymore. She's boring.

These covers are beautiful. Bravos to Victoria and Inez & Vinoodh

Oh gosh, this made me laugh! :lol: You're just right. :flower:

The cover is nicely styled but the Beckham's don't do anything for me as cover subjects.

I wanna to say than are an amazing covers :heart: , i didn't know than Emmanuelle is fan of Posh & Becks (the reason is i think the Vicky's clothes) & great to see them, because they are still a strong couple.

Thank god than is not Kanye & Kim.

For a woman who has tried so hard to be taken seriously as a designer (who has achieved success in doing so), and not just part of brand Beckham, this feels like a huge step back for her.

Is she even wearing her own label on the covers?

I love the 2nd cover.

the cover with Victoria in green is surprisingly beautiful. I didn't know this was possible from them

I'd rather the cover was all about her, and didn't include the hairier side of Brand Beckham. While I know they're a great team, I'm not really sensing any chemistry in those particular shots myself.

Actually I think Kanye and Kim would produce more edgy and interesting pics than posh and becks

To say something like this clearly you haven't seen Kanye latest video with Kim. I'm still trying to unseen it, so you have been warned:lol:

BECKS APPEAL: Vogue Paris has chosen Victoria Beckham as guest editor-in-chief of its Christmas edition, which hits newsstands Monday.

The designer and her photogenic husband, David, appear in sultry shots on two versions of the magazine’s cover, lensed by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. David Sims shot Beckham for another feature, while Terry Richardson has lensed a fashion story featuring a model styled to resemble her.

The issue’s contents, all curated by the former pop star, include an interview with Beckham by Marie Darrieussecq, along with profiles of Valentino Garavani, Anish Kapoor (one of Beckham’s favorite artists) and Diana Ross.

Emmanuelle Alt, editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris, said: “We handed over the running of this issue to a woman who, throughout our working together, has proved to be the exact opposite of her public image. She is spontaneous, with a great sense of humor, humble yet at the same time driven by a healthy ambition.”

“Working with Emmanuelle Alt and her team was both exciting and inspiring and I am so proud of what we have created,” said Beckham. Guest editors are an annual tradition for French Vogue, which has tapped the likes of Tom Ford, Kate Moss, Sofia Coppola and the Dalai Lama in the past.

The Christmas edition of Vogue Paris also marks the launch of the title’s interactive digital edition enhanced for the iPad. The digital edition will feature audio, visual and additional photo content, and will allow readers to share selected photos on social networks, and also link to the Vogue.fr Web site.

- source: WWD.COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->