Vogue Paris February 2015 : Anna Ewers by David Sims

I just jumped off my seat! So thrilled for Anna, I mean this is her second Vogue Paris cover in 5 months! The girl is dominating! Every single one of her career moves solidifies her status as a top model and future icon. As for the cover shot, I quite like it; reminds me of the Carine days. Go Anna! :buzz:

Last edited by a moderator:
This does look like an approach to Carine's style, but badly executed. Typeface makes this similarity even bigger and what's up with her face? such a shame with a girl with such calibre like her.

I love Anna, is nice to see her on the cover of VP. But her expression and the styling are really baaad.

I recently just became a fan of Anna so after seeing the thread title, I got so excited cause it's her on the cover and shot by Sims as well but it turns out, this is one hell of a disappointing cover. It's tacky, too pretentious, bad styling and the layout, jeez.. Fabien Baron and M/M should definitely be hired again by this magazine if they want a new look that's gonna last.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the main editorial and the other contents as well to not disappoint me.

Love it:heart: cause it is Anna:wub: , she deserves the cover :D

This is one of the only covers under Alt I've actually liked. It's very Cherie Currie from the Runaways/1970s rock n' roll groupie (Pamela Des Barres, etc.). Anna plays the role well.

I'm super excited that Anna is on the cover. The expression is off and it looks a little bit like last months cover but I like it. It's not boring and it's a little different. Could have been better but I cant complain.

Where the hell is Raquel??? How many years will it take for Vogue Paris to give a well deserving cover? This Anna girl is boring me, I don´t find her anything special at all.

I love how the cover gives off a vulgar air without doing much that's actually vulgar. I'm glad that they chose Anna for this because she adds an element of youthful excitement.

OMG this is terrible, this looks like she's running from a mental asylum and they took her picture!! What a waste of Anna.
Two terrible covers in a row, not so good for VP.
Nice move to change the font tho.

This is one of the only covers under Alt I've actually liked. It's very Cherie Currie from the Runaways/1970s rock n' roll groupie (Pamela Des Barres, etc.). Anna plays the role well.

Yes! This cover is such a great throwback - not too literal or over the top. Just fun!

There are so many options nowadays of well deserving supermodels who should have a VP cover on their roster by now but you give it to one who is still making a name for herself(respectfully) in the biz again? Oh okay Alt.

I like the energy of the cover. Also Anna looks great overall...at this rate, she'll be a top-model in no time.

Vogue Paris could have done a MUCH better job styling a Saint Laurent look. This cover looks cheap and tacky. The fact that VP chose this photo for its cover is a bit frightening. That being said, I'm happy for Anna. She's been killing it as of late.

Anna is great, but I definitely think Lara or Raquel would have killed this.

And I 100% agree about how they butchered this Saint Laurent look...isn't Alt's wardrobe 90% SLP? She of all people should know how to style their clothes and make them look good lol

Are Vogue covers like Academy Awards now?? Are they supposed to be given to people who've earned them?? :rolleyes:

Are Vogue covers like Academy Awards now?? Are they supposed to be given to people who've earned them?? :rolleyes:

Actually they're exactly like the best actress academy award. More a popularity contest then one for merit. A Jennifer Lwarence will always prevail over an Emmanuel Riva. Or julia Roberts over Ellen Burstyn, Halle over Sissy Spacek. So let's not give the academy too much credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->