Vogue Paris June/July 2019 : Gisele Bündchen by Mikael Jansson

Sooooooooooooo I'm never getting that Imaan x VP cover am I? :rolleyes:

This magazine needs a new editor.

I don't mind seeing her on the cover again as the result isn't too bad. Can't wait to see the other content.

I'm sure this is all business for Alt, what's new?

I know there's barely any art direction here, but I'm loving those two covers. I might even say I need to get both.

I don't hate the first cover image, same old Alt- VP formula - boring but it somehow works.
That grey pixely area is driving me nuts. Feels like they cropped the image on someone's phone with the adobe photoshop app.

I love Gisele but I hate this cover, so lazy... I don't understand this Alt obsession with same models, even in Carine time we saw the same model (Daria/Lara/Natasha) several times but still had more changes, I think Gisele will always be chosen while she continues selling well more than other models, but something that made me happy is that we didn't see Edie Campbell or Anna Ewers again.

I feel like Josephine Le Tutour would have made a great cover girl. She's French and she always gave me the impression she was a beach girl
I would love Josephine in a VP, she is so beautiful, I don't understand why several French models are ignored, Constace for example also never had a chance and Josephine was once the face of Chanel and Dior, but they never gave her a Vogue Paris!

I would love Josephine in a VP, she is so beautiful, I don't understand why several French models are ignored, Constace for example also never had a chance and Josephine was once the face of Chanel and Dior, but they never gave her a Vogue Paris!

Definitely agree with you, would love to see both of them on the cover!

I love Gisele but I hate this cover, so lazy... I don't understand this Alt obsession with same models, even in Carine time we saw the same model (Daria/Lara/Natasha) several times but still had more changes, I think Gisele will always be chosen while she continues selling well more than other models, but something that made me happy is that we didn't see Edie Campbell or Anna Ewers again.

Definitely agree with you, would love to see both of them on the cover!

I think I understand why. It's never good to be too "patriotic" in France. It's a bit sad that our industry doesn't really support their own models. Even Sigrid never made it on a French vogue cover, if I'm not mistaken.
At least Elle France uses French models and it 's not called Elle "Paris" :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->