Vogue Paris May 2015 : Liya Kebede by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

And I thought it was just me! It's really getting stagnant. All her poses and pictures looks exactly the same, I really dont get her appeal. Curly mop, deadpan expression, forever with the hands in her pockets.

i agree too...seriously..it's like lexi by meisel on VI. SICK OF IT.

"Parlez-Vous Francais?" is absolutely fantastic. What a great editorial. Everyone looks great, especially Rianne! And everyone looks like they're having a blast.

^^Amen!! Monotonous and bland

Doutzen's editorial might not be the most freshest of fashion stories Emmanuelle Alt has given us at Vogue Paris. Although, there's no denying the story is like a breath of fresh air in the issue. The rest of the content is far too dark, depressing and gloomy for May. Andreea's is also very nice. I acknowledge the fact Inez & Vinoodh's edit is different but I'm such a sucker for Gilles Bensimon and his beach stories. Doutzen evokes the likes of Renee Simonsen to perfection, I'm loving it!

Alisa Ahmann is also in Parlez-vous français.
She just posted it on Instgram, but as far as I can tell she has only one shot (she's standing behind Mica).

Love Collier Schor. Best I've ever seen Daria look, to be perfectly honest. Mica looks fab as per.

This is the best issue from VP in a while. I always find myself disliking something, but this is some of their strongest content IMO.

A bit off-topic, but does anyone know where I can buy (in Paris or online) the previous issue of 'Vogue Paris' and 'Numéro' ? I missed the occasion to buy both of them and it's a little frustrating. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->