• December/January : Laetitia Casta

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • None of Them

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^agree with you 120%!!

And this is the first year with no Mario Testino!:(

December for me, i love the drakness of it, and of course Lara's September one was fantastic, i also loved Kate's.

Lara september issue got my vote.i don't know how they could ruin two covers with Daria.:judge:

Lara (Sept), which just won over Iris' cover. They were both very striking. But I was a little disappointed by the covers this year; IMO there were only 3, maybe 4 truely stunning ones.

Voted for Iris'.

This decade didn't end well for VP, imo. We can only hope it gets better next year

I have to say Iris's cover from March. Everything about it was pure perfection: the styling, the model, the expression, the homage. I think out of all the covers of VP this year, this one will be the most memorable in a couple of years.

I was torn between March and September. I had to go with September because I remember gasping so loud when I saw it in person lol

i can't decide between iris, lara (september) and kate moss. i agree with tigerrouge about iris's cover (which was the best thing in that issue, probably the worse 2009 issue of VP), but i adored lara as gloria, i remember i was stunned when i saw that one. kate's was definitely the least creative of the three, but she looked gorgeous, and it's kate, her face always amazes me. apart from these, though, what a weak year.

The one I Love the most is Lara's September. I bought them all but Anja's(don't like her, she reminds me of Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud) and Iris, the worse of them all.

Kate and Lara's covers were the best this year, weak covers though.

November was a fanatstic cover and definitely one of my favorite of the year. I just loved the golden graffiti text!

August : Daria Werbowy
BUT

Loooove February.

Seeing all the covers together makes me realise something I wasnt willing to admit up until now. I'm not that excited anymore by VP. There wasn't a stand out cover this year, nothing that got me really exciting. Sure the inial buzz of a Lara or I&V cover was there, 'but thatb wore off after a while. Nothing stands out and that saddens me.

It was not easy deciding between Anja's and Iris' cover but finally i voted for Iris. The other covers are so boring for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->