zinio

Photographer: Inez & Vinoodh
Model: Andreea Diaconou
Styling: Géraldine Saglio
Hair: James Pecis
Make Up: Dick Page
Nails: Gina Viviano

zinio

Fantastic issue! the editorial of Mario Testino is "Stunning" :woot: look so sexy, and i love the ed of Sorrenti & Karlie :heart:

I love the french riviera ed, and those girls have extraordinary bodies.

The French Riviera ed is stunning! So sexy and chic. I'm very cold right now but that ed is making me feel hot!

Also loving Sorrenti's ed. Saskia and Amanda look great and i'm hoping for an Amanda cover soon!

I kind of like the main editorial. It's a little bit Helmut wannabe, but there are some nice pictures... and those bodies are to die for! The fur Céline dress looks gorgeous in the ed too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, karlie's mouth!Maybe she think she is still shooting for VS?Worst ED in this issue.

So sexy in anja&edita,best choice for this cover stroy!

What a fantastic issue. The fashion stories are incredible. Mario Testino's story shot on the French Riveria is outstanding. Anja and Edita look sensational (Edita resembling Lisa Taylor by Helmut Newton). Each and every photo contains very strong elements. The shot of the yacht's hull is amazing, totally sells the entire concept and just executed so.. right. My favourite from the issue, by far. Mario Sorrenti's story with Saskia and Amanda will no doubt look even more vibrant and visually stimulating in print. Amanda kinda' reminds me of Gia Carangi in a few of her shots - so love it for that. The shot with Amanda wearing the Versace boots is everything, as is the shot of Saskia wearing the Versace coat. The story by Inez & Vinoodh is very beautiful (jeeez, running out of positive descriptive words here). Andreea's becoming a Vogue Paris regular and rightly so, because she's one heck of a model. The story as a whole takes me back to the stories the VP team would produce back in 2002-2003.

As a few mentioned earlier in the thread, I am also surprised Anja hasn't landed the cover, under Emmanuelle Alt's reign. She's regularly featured and Alt's dropped her name in numerous interviews, saying how much she adores her.. I just don't understand. What baffles me even more is the lack of Natasha Poly (Natasha's pregnancy aside), inside Alt's Vogue. Yeah, she's had a few stories.. but where her cover is, I don't know. Anyway.. always enjoy Vogue Paris, no matter who's on the cover and I'm always thinking about the next issue.

Thanks ever so much to Mat Cyruss for the HQ's, and Thefrenchy for the review and photos.

Very nice issue, i am shocked, and i second the thought Anja is long overdue a cover!

I personally do not like to see a famous photographer copycatting Helmut Newton because I hope the legendary photographer is left alone untouched, but in this case Anja and Edita are perfect Newton girls here and Testino captured it perfectly.
I am also happy that Thomas Lagrange shot an ed that shows a figure exposed. His product photos have been so captivating. One of the pleasures that I get from purchasing VP under Alt is seeing his photos.
The beaute ed by Rhalwes is beautiful too. Also Karlie's ed looks much better in printed version.
From Testino to Sorrenti to I&V there's no single thing I complain about. Seems like this October issue is even better than the previous September one.

This is a really strong issue! With eds very intense, exotic, different and sooooo striking! Sorrenti's ed and Andreea with I&V are two stunning editorials!

Crystal Renn looks splendid, and the main ed is FABULOUS! Edita + Anja = :woot: :buzz:

Outstanding issue.
The Sorrenti and Testino (which I hate) feature are the obvious standouts.

looove the entire issue!! That pic of Edita in the chain mail dress is true sueprmodel

Finally got my copy today! I am happy and surprised to see how wonderful this issue is! I love all the editorials this time! Probably one of the best since Alt as editor-in-chief.

Edita and Anja's ed is so wonderful in print. I didn't feel anything when I saw the digital version but the print version totally changed my mind!

Yeah, this issue is quite recommandable. I was so happy getting my copy, too, and I enjoyed all the editorials in this issue. I'm probably getting my mind around VP under Alt lately.

I'm in LOVE with Andreea Diaconu and Iselin Steiro's eds!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->