Vogue UK June 2008 : Agyness Deyn by Patrick Demarchelier

ohcaptain

Reaction score
Just got my issue through the post. Agyness is on the cover - no editorial. I've had a quick flick through -
Mcneil has an editorial
Amber Valetta
Jessica Stam
Angela Lindvall
Elise Crombez
Theres a new Dolce & Gabbana ad w/ stam and trentini

Looks gooooooooood

YAY! Thank you ohcaptain. That's great for Agyness, I love it when Agyness gets covers, they always turn out beautiful.

UK Vogue June 2008: Agyness Dean ph Patrick Demarchelier

Cover: Agyness ph Demarchelier
she looks ok she has no ed though

Girl Friday: M: Catherine McNeil P: Emma Summerton
Fashion Editor: Kate Phelan 12 pages
I'm not Catherines biggest fan but she looks gorgeous here the ed is set on a beach and she has a good body!

On the Road: M: Amber Valletta P: Tom Craig
Fashion Editor: Bay Garnett 14 pages
Gorgeous ed set across small town America

Easy Street: M: Angela Lindvall P: Regan Cameron
Fashion Editor: Charlotte Pilcher 14 pages
A kind of bohemian ed, not the most interesting ed in the world but Angela manages to make it lovely

Orient Excess: M: Elise Crombez P: Javier Vallhonrat
Fashion Editor: Lucinda Chambers 12 pages
An editorial showing the 'heady luxuriance of Orientalist art' Elise wearing gowns in an artists studio absolutely beautiful

Stardust Memories: M: Jessica Stam P: Patrick Demarchelier
Fashion Editor: Lucinda Chambers 6 pages
an ed inspired by caberat

Articles:
Walker's World: An article and interview with the photographer Tim Walker. 8 pages

Measure for Measure: Two drinking diaries from middle class women 4 pages

New Ads
Dolce and Gabbana Cruise with Trentini and Stam in a car in dresses.

this for UK Vogue is a very good issue, it is not a bad cover of agyness but why they didn't put someone inside on the cover i do not know! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a snap I quickly took

Photo-01042.jpg

BEAUTIFUL! She had the June cover last year too, hope she gets more and more. I love it, another feather in her cap.

it is too fast for the new vogue, but thanks!!~~
looking foward to Stam's and Angela's eds~

Elise Crombez' editorial is gorgeous IMO.
I haven't got a scanner so I cant show you guysss:cry:

the model casting seems good...
It's strange Agyness (please not debat for this issue.............) looks very US Vogue on this snap....

British Vogue =UK Vogue ?

Agyness looks so good in cover, looks like a little girl! she's 26, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sort of Doris Day :lol: But sexier - stroking her thighs and all :P

I havent picked up British Vogue since its indian avatar was launched, but this cover is gorgeous and the articles advertised seem all good and relevant (except for Sarah Brown...no clue who she is :-P)

from what i can see that cover looks awesome :woot: say what you will, she takes a great photo :heart:

I havent picked up British Vogue since its indian avatar was launched, but this cover is gorgeous and the articles advertised seem all good and relevant (except for Sarah Brown...no clue who she is :-P)

Sarah Brown is the British PM's wife :flower:

the articles advertised seem all good and relevant (except for Sarah Brown...no clue who she is :-P)

sorry to laugh...really nothing personal....but i almost choked on my drink when i read this...LOL....as though she is some 'unknown' model :lol:

Love the cover, Agyness actually looks quite sexy I think:D, and Im loving those white Givenchy heels, excited for Angela, Amber, and Cats eds!!:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momosdiary
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->