Vogue UK June 2008 : Agyness Deyn by Patrick Demarchelier

I think it's a great cover, minus the usual Agyness expression.
And the shoes (!!!) Gotta love Givenchy :heart:

The content sounds good, can't wait to see the McNeil by Summerton.

I really like the cover! Nice, clean, simple, fresh! plus the news that Elise has an edit made my day! Love, love, love, her!

great cover!!

and how many pages is the issue? june is normally pretty thin....no?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to laugh...really nothing personal....but i almost choked on my drink when i read this...LOL....as though she is some 'unknown' model :lol:
Thats Ok. i was laughing too when someone pointed it out. Thinking more in model terms...:D

Now that i know who she is, the article seems even more IRrelevant:innocent:

Great cover! Aggyness looks good, and I love the pose!

Can't wait to see the editorials. So excited for Stammys'. ^_^

Thats Ok. i was laughing too when someone pointed it out. Thinking more in model terms...:D

Now that i know who she is, the article seems even more IRrelevant:innocent:
Not really...I'm no fan but she's got a pretty important role! Love the cover :woot::heart:

Beautiful cover! Agyness has amazing legs, I love it when she shows them off! And the casting inside s really good! I can't wait!

How plain. This looks like an average photo which would accompany a feature on heels.

Wow another great issue!!! Fabulous cover (no pink for change!), fabulous line-ups (old-school and new generation supermodels!) and fabulous themes!!

So much Aggy lately but the cover is gorgeous! ^_^

Looking forward to the Stam ed, of course :woot: :buzz:

oh that's a beautiful cover and much better than Agyness first cover for British Vogue.
The content sounds a bit boring but I'm excited for Angela and Elise

Last year June issue also saw Aggy on the cover!!! But this one is definitely better than the hot pink expolosion!

^^Honestly they LOVEEE the pink font at UK Vogue. :rolleyes: This looks so much better.

This cover is OK, and the eds seem very promising!
Can't wait to see all of them.

Say what you will about Agyness, but you have to admit she has some great covers under her belt. I love this cover and she looks really great. :flower: Thanks for the snaps and review!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanY
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->