W Magazine March 2016 : Selena Gomez by Steven Klein

Dieselmax

Reaction score
bJqVqK8.jpg

wmagazine.com

I feel uncomfortable when looking at this cover..

Hotter than Ever
Photographer:
Steven Klein
Stylist: Patti Wilson
Star: Selena Gomez
Make-Up: Kabuki
Hair: Shon

wmagazine.com

Why does she look EXACTLY like Kaia Gerber here? Terrible filter and photoshop work.

She looks so child-like and it makes me uncomfortable.

This is just so horrible imo... the filter, the styling, the cover subject :doh:

The editorial is fantastic but the cover is awful. The photoshop is really obvious and she looks really weird and child like.

The last shot would've made a better cover. The editorial looks good but that she looks different. Might as well get a Selena Gomez drag impersonator. And that filter with that contrast and saturation. Nope. No.

But my goodness I want to like the cover but it's so unfomfortable.

Wow this is Teen Vogue level nonsense, and they made her beautiful face really unattractive, in fact nothing about this appeals to me!

LOL this is soooo bad. the editorial is a mess and she doesn't even look like herself on the cover. PASS.

Wow just awful, just awful. It looks like an ed for Teen Vogue for Creepy Men that was canceled because the outcome was so bad. Huge mess.

It would have looked better if it was cropped just above the bikini bottoms.

Will her team stop pushing this overtly sexy Selena in our faces please? We know she is sexy and beautiful, it doesn't need to be this much. The way this is done lacks class and the outcome is creepy.

I don't mind the filters Klein used in this edit, but I don't care for the cover nor the editorial. The cover is trying to hard to make her look sexy, yet she looks like a child, and the editorial looks like something out of a teen mag not W.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->