What annoys you about your body?

royal said:
I try not to criticize my looks too much, but I have fairly large breasts and I would be thrilled to have reduction surgery to reduce my physical pain.

Well if it would be possible I would totally take some of that extra for myself! :flower:

many annoyances:
- my left foot is size 8, my right foot is a 7.5. its a nuisance finding shoes that fit both feet!
-i have a very flat chest. i think i'm 30". impossible to find clothes that fit me.
-my head is relatively small... and i have even smaller ears.. this really intrigues my partner. but i think its cartoonish
-my last toe is kinda turned out and pointing sideways. it looks freaky. but i swear it was always like that since i was a kid.

really nothing;
maybe sometimes something
but mainly I am very ok;
*smaily*

Ungaro Kitty said:
Well if it would be possible I would totally take some of that extra for myself! :flower:

Strange how that old saying remains true.
"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence."

I would be pretty psyched if I were an A or B cup. I think that a lot of women who have breast reduction done go for the standard "large C", from what I've seen and read. I think that's still too big for my liking. I'm a 42 DD and I think I look freakish, although I realize there are women much larger than myself. I always feel way out of proportion, but I know that I have larger hips (43 inches) and a fairly sizable waist too (35.5). I don't think I have the correct perspective on this issue when it comes to myself. I'm always checking out other women and if they have a rounder body than I do but smaller breasts than me, I feel ripped off.

Sorry, all. I tend to whine about this sort of thing when it comes up.

My height. No matter how much weight I lose, I'm still fairly large in the chest and it looks odd when you're only 5'2.

I've always wanted a curvy body, like Catherine Zeta-Jones. For the longest time, I was a little stick, but now, my body is finally maturing, and I have curves! I always hated my body because my torso was so tiny and my hips so high, I had literally no waist, but now as my hips mature, my waist is elongating. It's a strange placer to be right now as my body is changing so much, so any complaints I have could be completely different by tomorrow. However, the one thing I don't like it how short my shins are. My legs are moderately long, but I've always thought they look shorter because my thighs are long and my shins are miniscule.

STRETCHMARKS are the bane of my existence! I hate them and I want them gone so much. Argh!

voodoo_mary said:
-my last toe is kinda turned out and pointing sideways. it looks freaky. but i swear it was always like that since i was a kid.

I have that too. ^_^ I don't think there's anything wrong with it though.

What does bother me about my feet is that I was born with almost clubbed feet. So to straighten them out they put my shoes on the wrong foot. They were luckily mostly cured. But now I can't wear heels that don't have straps or my somewhat crooked left foot will slide off. It's not noticeable when just looking at them though.

I was lookin at my boobs again today. :angry: I want them off!

I think my head is to small too :lol: :shock:

I don't like the shape of my face... I know it sounds stupid but it looks like a mutant fat baby.

I also think my head is to flat in the back...

It's so hard for me to lose weight on my hips and stomach! :angry: my arms and legs are stick stick thin, I can't even wear bracelets because they slip right off. I exercise, I eat far less than I should but fat never leaves my hips & stomach.

I Have Lots Of Thing That I Hate About Me... But The Most Onying Is My Nose... My Piggy Nose!!

Lovehandles and inner thighs. They seem to stay no matter what I do...little suckers.

my love handles tiny pouch belly and CELLULITE!!!!!!!!!!! i hate the cellulite. how can i get rid of my love handles??

my big hips!! :angry: i know i am skinny but when you look at me from the front i look...i dont know, wide!! :yuk:

Thant i am so damn boney (imagine keira knightley's chest) on the chest area and legs and arms but i have a stomach and promblem area just under the bra line (at the front) yet all my ribs manage to stick out around the padding. I wish my body would make up its mind so i could embrace utter stickyness or the alternative. Bloody apple shape. BAH HUMBUG!

Oh where do I start?

First off it's my legs, way too short and extremely thick. Well they're not that bad I just want Dior Homme model legs. My stomach too flabby, wishing I was abit more toned. My arm and leg hair way too thick, as for the eyebrows don't even get me started. My toe nails I just hate them as with my toes, just wierd looking. My face too round, I wish it were more defined and chiseled so to speak. My hair too curly. Slightly reduce my lips, they are abit thick, looks like I'm pouting 99% of the time.Maybe a penis enlargement wouldn't kill either, lmao jk. Well that's basicly it. I should really be getting back to work. Damn this forum and it's powers.

my hips:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
My scars on my legs from cross-country training and kicking around a stupid ball.

* I have tiny bones but my frame is WIDE! So I have to be 10 pounds underweight to look remotely slim with clothes on but that means my hands, forearms, ankles, etc look freakishly tiny and bony. I hate that my ribcage is so wide, making me look barrel-chested.

* My left calf is half an inch thicker than my right calf.

* My triceps tend to be fat. My bones stick out everywhere else but my triceps are the same size as those of a woman who's a good 20 pounds heavier than I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->