What Are You Planning To Buy For Winter?

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 10 2004, 10:13 AM
what is inter?....pardon my ignorance...
[snapback]327060[/snapback]​

Inter is a football (soccer) club from Milan. AC Milan is another Milan club. AC Milan > Inter (because a certain Ukranian plays there) :lol:

aahhhh....not really my area of expertise... ^_^

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 10 2004, 10:25 AM
aahhhh....not really my area of expertise... ^_^
[snapback]327072[/snapback]​

:lol:

faust, Umbro by Bikkembergs is to make its debut in S/S 05.

Originally posted by runner@Aug 10 2004, 10:50 AM
faust, Umbro by Bikkembergs is to make its debut in S/S 05.
[snapback]327098[/snapback]​

Thanks, runner. I can always rely on you for info :flower: .

E0405755302636_7e0ed.jpg

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(is what I am gonna get....I hope)

I love shopping coats in the fall. I already see them in stores, and just bought one today.

I need more corduroy. I want to get some more chocolate brown pinwale, some olive green pinwale, and some striped in cream, olive, brown, and tan.

I'll probably make some new pants, the cords, of course, and some plain black ones, and a couple more pair of regular denim jeans.

I've got several shirts in the works, but if I see some fabric I really like for a decent price, I will probably make a few more tops, either mock turtleneck, shallow square neck, or plain button-front, plus maybe some wrap tops or v-neck pullovers.

I haven't really been feeling like wearing skirts and dresses lately, so I probably won't make any new ones. Maybe a couple of skirts evenutally, but I am not sure. I don't ever seem to wear dresses anymore, so I will skip that, unless I come across something really amazing.

A friend of mine got two grocery-bags of old patterns from the basement of her father's house, and she is giving them to me, so I might find something irresistible in there. I told her to put sticky notes on any of the ones she liked, so I could make something for her from them.

I really want a new coat, but I think that will have to wait until next year. I have extremely grandiose plans for an Edwardian style affair in high-quality olive-moss-brown-and-black plaid with moss-green velvet trim and a co-ordinating hat, I think it will end up being about a $400 coat. The fabric I like is like $30 a yard! Ouch! :shock:

runner* i ahve seen Toga before and really really loved it, can you tell me if they have a website or some place i can see more? :heart:

i think that with the ammount of purchases i have been making lately the question for me is more like...what am i NOT buying...??>>>

pradaromance...will you please buy some stuff so i don't feel so ridiculous.... :unsure: :ninja:

plumour?...some help here?...

i dont plan i just buy...
i might get some of those chanel ear muffs...
now that is it like 2 years since kelly osbourne made them cool! i am allowed to make them uncool...woooo

these new Cd would be great for my A/W 04 pieces.
I have to try them on.

Attachments

• caw3.jpg
    caw3.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 19
  • caw4.jpg
    caw4.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 18
Originally posted by Incroyable@Aug 15 2004, 12:46 AM
I want some Lucian Pellat-Finet. Or Bella Freud.
[snapback]332591[/snapback]​

IMHO LPF is waaaaaaaay overpriced.
:flower:

Runner, the shoes on the right, Neil Barrett did something very similar for this season. Have you seen it?

Originally posted by runner@Aug 14 2004, 09:13 PM
maybe they don't have their site at the moment.

S/S 03
http://www.shiseido.co.jp/s0211clt/html/fashion_toga.htm

A/W 03
http://www.shiseido.co.jp/s0304clt/html/toga.htm
BTW Spacemiu I just happened to find Junya Watanabe Man Pink there.
all from S/S 03

topi_jw_02.jpg
topi_jw_01.jpg

topi_jw_04.jpg
topi_jw_03.jpg

[snapback]332481[/snapback]​

Wow, big big big thanks, I have fallen even more in love with Toga :heart:

I think the Junya Man pink line is really great, very cool direction, wonderful line :heart:

you're welcome Spacemiu

thank you faust
no, I haven't. somehow I tend to pass his store without dropping in.
I must look at Neil Barrett this season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrankBo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->