What Are You Planning To Buy For Winter?

Yesterday I bought a black wool neck-warmer with white hornet stitched out by Dior Homme (I'm a sucker for that hornet)

Runner, I saw a few pieces of Slab by Rick Owens over the weekend. No actual jeans, but a couple of sweatshirts. I wasn't impressed, but I kind of liked one sweatshirt with a hood, a front zipper that ends 3/4 down, and another zipper extends without closing. I think you might like it more, judging by the picture you posted in the "image that describes your style" thread.

Originally posted by faust@Aug 16 2004, 09:53 AM
Yesterday I bought a black wool neck-warmer with white hornet stitched out by Dior Homme (I'm a sucker for that hornet)
[snapback]334157[/snapback]​

Faust I am a damn sucker for that Hornet too.. lol! I heard that wood scarf(not the neck warmer) will set you back for like $250... damn....

[attachmentid=24226]My coveted wish of a/w for Dior homme is this jacket which will set me back for a whopping $7000..

Yeah.. can't afford it... thats my rent for 7 months.. sheesh.. but still a shining star I can't reach!!!!Any donations?!LOL :lol: Just kidding...

Time to save up...

Attachments

• 00020.L_1_.jpg
    00020.L_1_.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 31
Originally posted by faust@Aug 17 2004, 03:31 PM
Runner, I saw a few pieces of Slab by Rick Owens over the weekend. No actual jeans, but a couple of sweatshirts. I wasn't impressed, but I kind of liked one sweatshirt with a hood, a front zipper that ends 3/4 down, and another zipper extends without closing. I think you might like it more, judging by the picture you posted in the "image that describes your style" thread.
[snapback]335847[/snapback]​

thanks faust for the info. here, no sweatshirt is in yet. I'll certainly check that one.
I hope it has the variety of colors.
this one (worn inside) ?

Attachments

• slab.jpg
    slab.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 38
Originally posted by runner@Aug 18 2004, 10:06 AM
thanks faust for the info. here, no sweatshirt is in yet. I'll certainly check that one.
I hope it has the variety of colors.
this one (worn inside) ?
[snapback]337083[/snapback]​

yes, that's exactly it! It was in black and in that peculiar brown/purplish that can only be found in sweatshirts.

Originally posted by ionn24@Aug 17 2004, 09:11 PM
Faust I am a damn sucker for that Hornet too.. lol! I heard that wood scarf(not the neck warmer) will set you back for like $250... damn....
[snapback]336481[/snapback]​

The neck warmer was $70, better rush to Barneys :lol:

Originally posted by faust@Aug 18 2004, 10:07 AM
yes, that's exactly it! It was in black and in that peculiar brown/purplish that can only be found in sweatshirts.
[snapback]337088[/snapback]​

thank you!

Originally posted by runner@Aug 18 2004, 10:21 AM
thank you!
[snapback]337116[/snapback]​

Sure. It was around $250, if you care to know. The simple sweatshirts (which are really nothing special IMO) were around $130. Not that expensive considering that the $ is in deep trouble.

thanks again. I'm afraid it will be over $350...likely enough.
but, very good place here if you are a fan of CDG, Maurizio stuff, NN (nothing in stores though), etc.

I saw new arrivals of collection privee? bags, maybe for women.
vintage trench-esque bag

Attachments

• cpr.jpg
    cpr.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 21
I'm fine in terms of coats and skirts (although i always am buying more skirts), i have a few pairs of decent jeans, 2 pairs of comfortable courdoroys, and some sweaters and tops.

I need more shirts---i'd love some more oxfords--and could use a few more sweaters.

i really need a reasonably-sized bag for little $$!! i need to find a bag that can fit a few textbooks. i don't want (and can't afford :lol: ) any fancy bag that i have to worry all the time about getting a little scuffed up. but really--by cheap i mean like $50 and less, not $400 or less :lol: any suggestions? :unsure:

i like that messenger bag runner.

I bought some cashmere sweaters this week, so now I'm looking for a fun funky scarf and some hats. I'm thinking cloche... and a ton of sparkly brooches.

Another V-Neck sweater from Club Monaco (only in a light beige/cream)
Their low-backed Ande sweater (also from Club Monaco)
The Loca-dot Courtney Shirt (from Club Monaco)
and the matching Bardot Cardi
and Bluefly.com has a couple of shoes that I want...
Chanel sunglasses
Broaches
White, long-sleeved oxford
Lacoste Polo (in colours besides blue and black...lol)
Plaid/Herringbone skirt
Herringbone trousers

this winter... two dior coats:

00010f.jpg
00470f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbtina
Back