What Do You LOVE About Your Body ?

I was told I have this EXOTIC look people like my eyes and my lips and my toned stomach.. so yea I love my eyes and lips and stomach and hair and butt :P
Some say I should model but I never taken it seriously I guess cause Im tall and slim, I have scars on my legs from when I was a child(BIGGEST TOMBOY) lol** but yea Im pretty happy with my body jest wana pick up some weight

ah..i am so INCREDIBLY jealous of people who like their skin. really. WHY was i cursed with sh*t skin??
sean, have you tried 'the acne cure'? it consists of using salicylic acid wash, alpha hydroxy 8% and on the spot treatment by oxy.
it worked nicely for me, except now i'm left with blotchy-like skin and like 3 red marks that won't fade :angry: :angry:

ok..looking at the positive side of things, which is almost impossible for me :blink: , i like my back and shoulders.

I like my flat stomach, my fast metabolism, my nice wrists and hands and my thin build. :blush:

I love my muscular, shapely legs. I have a nice stomach, too, and decent arms.

My legs, however, they're my favorite part of my body. I got lucky and took after my mom's side of the family build-wise, so I have the serenity of knowing I'll probably have nice legs all my life. Yay, genetics!

hmm....I think my neck, shouder, wrist, hands, waist, and feet are what I like most about my body!
oh and my skin!! :heart:

Originally posted by meowmix@Dec 13th, 2003 - 2:47 am
I like the arc in my feet and my collarbones... still working on the rest :unsure:
mmm collar bones are hotT!

i like my collar bones, my long legs, my height, my small build, and my big green eyes

umm.. my eyes, because they are really light green.. and my legs+butt and my breasts 'cause they aren't too big and aren't too small..

I don't particularly like any part of me. My hair dresser (she prefers if I call her stylist) loves my hair. My mum loves my eyes. My other half loves the way I embrace her, and my little sister loves my playstation.

i'm love my butt! i've gotten so many compliments and men looking after me because of it so.. yeah I like it. I like my legs because they are toned. I like my full lips. And I love that a don't have thin hair. I have a lot of blonde hair instead.

i've been complemented on my *** aswell :woot: and it was even more flattering when i caught gay men staring :blush: :lol: and my best friend, whos a girl, agrees :rolleyes:

i like my digestive system aswell....thenk god ive had no problems with that!! :lol: :lol: and would you believe me if i told you that i've NEVER burped in my life!!!!! no kidding...

people are always going crazy over my eyes and lashes :blush:

*let's all say mashallah!!! (praise be to God for granting us the satisfaction!!) :flower: :heart:

I like that I don't have too much body hair and when/where I have some, you can't see it because I'm blond.

I like my upper body (when I'm in shape), especially the way my muscles look and my proportions. I like that my tummy doesn't pooch (again, when I'm in shape/feeling moderately slim) and that I don't have big shoulders.

I love my haircut. :P I do have bad hair days for sure, but it suits my face. Besides, I don't have to do much of anything to it in the morning.

An odd one: I like that my boobs are proportional to my growth (I'm 16 and an A cup, which suits my build). I've never felt weird about having too big or too small a chest or being in a different developmental stage than other people, for which I'm grateful. I don't think I'll go above a B and I'm glad because I would be terrinbly uncomfortable with larger boobs (and I rather like smaller ones better).

A girl in my school is an H! :shock: (She's getting surgery because they hurt her back).

I love my hair. It's the only thing on my whole body that has co-operated with me .

I have worn the same hairstyle for 26 years. 26 years ago Dorothy Hamil won the gold medal in the winter Olympics. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->