What Do You LOVE About Your Body ?

What do you LOVE about your body.

I was so depressed reading all the put-downs in the "hating my body" thread that i had to make a positive one. So tell us.....what makes you the smokin hot creature that you are, recognize and be proud!
I must say i DO like my freckles on my nose.^_^

I like my hair. It's curly and annoys me but it's mine. I like my feet too...they're big but I have pretty feet. I also like my arms...they are perhaps the only slim things on me.

Hmm...what do I like about myself...let's just say I don't have the greatest self-esteem in the world...(even though people compliment me quite often...) so this will seem weird to do, but here goes: I like my eyes. People always tell me that I have beautiful eyes. They're a really deep brown and almond-shaped.
I like my arms--they're toned (but not bulky).
I LOVE my feet--they're small (size 5/6) and my toes are well-proportioned. (lol)
...I like my butt, too. I'm tiny (5'0), but I guess I'm pretty well-proportioned, and I have a nice butt. (it's not fat, it's toned)
I love my back, as well. It's muscular and defined (people have told me that I have a beautiful back before)

:innocent: I've never done that before. Hmm...but I do feel a lot better...:rolleyes:

frozen_rain said:
:innocent: I've never done that before. Hmm...but I do feel a lot better...:rolleyes:

good job frozen rain! i love my nose, ive come to terms with it, i wanted a "job" during the teen years, but now am very content with it ^_^

I am really secure about myself and am quite self-confident, but it took me years and years of painful growing up to accept all my nice and not-so nice features. I especially like the fact that I'm tall (5'10'') -which was one of my biggest curses while growing up- and I like my hair (it's curly and full).

Definitely my hair, eyes, legs and lips. I like my skin too!

My height 6'2! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to love my arms since used to dance alot and did some weight lifting... But now, I have to say that I love my hair and neck..

That it's hardly ever sick
hmm..I guess I got nice legs and a long neck.

I love my hair!! my hands, arms, legs, nails, eyes and my Height
oh and also I love my voice and accent:lol:

I like the knuckles on my left hand. Ugh. I guess I'm happy with my neck and shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->