What to wear when breaking up?

buffym

Reaction score
Hello,

I need help deciding what to wear. My boyfriend soon to be ex-boyfriend's sister's sweet sixteen is coming up - two weeks. The dress attire is cocktail. The problem is I can't find what to wear you see after the party I'm going to break up with him. I want to look chic, sexy yet I don't want to take away from the birthday girl. My boyfriend cheated well is cheating on me with a mutual friend and I want to look better than her- I've gone so far as to let her borrow one of my dresses. I've checked neiman marcus and saks and some local boutiques but I can't find a dress that is sexy yet classic. I need something that will have people thinking what he was thinking because we attend the same university and we have the same friends and even after the break up I know I will have to see him and her on a social level so I don't want anyone to have a shed of pity I even went so far to take the red eye to London- so I want have to deal with the how are you's? Any ideas would be helpful. I've asked one of my friend's for help and he thinks that it is really desperate since the night I break up with him will be three weeks since I found out he was cheating. Yet I tried to explain to my friend that the best revenge is to look good even if I don't feel it on the inside. Thanks

Ohhhhh *hugs* hun.

I would go with something sexy, but something that isn't going to be a favourite piece of yours if new because you dont want it to be memorable. Maybe an already favourite piece coz you'll have other happy memories in it?

For sure- best revenge is looking hot (the bast*rd)

I have to agree with you. I think that this guy is a complete waste of space to cheat on you with a friend.

Anyways-you can never go wrong with a little black dress and some great accessories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->