What's on your list for A/W '06 .

janyoung99

Reaction score
What's on your list for A/W '06

I've been pretty good for a couple of months now (although I'm still paying off some pretty hefty bills for my spring bag selections). Now I'm beginning to see my "want list" for the new fall selection beginning to grow....and grow...and grow. I'm curious as to what is on everyone's want list so far.
Here's mine:

1. Derek Lam chain strap bag in green
2. Large Muse in olive (I've preordered from BG)
3. A Chanel caviar jumbo classic - don't know what color yet
4. A Balelciaga purse style and a Balenciaga city - if the leather has improved - don't know what colors yet
5. A distressed patent bag in a fall color - not sure which one yet
6. Liking some of the MJ bags alot too (the purple suede with the tortoise frame!!!)

janyoung-since I got a birkin bag I am not allowing myself get ANY bags this season or any season for awhile. haha.

but if I decided to get a bag...

I would get a derek lam bag like you wanted for sure

another XL muse in like orange or red

mombasa in orange and red by YSL

and IF IF IF the fendi spy came out in a FAB color like another green I would get that but it doesn't look like it.

but I do want a hermes kelly bag!

a Kelly bag and a Chanel reissue or the new one with crochet stitching on the edges......:smile:

A brown leather bag.

I can't decide between Muse (the men's), Gucci, Dunhill, or a few others though.

Ianastar said:
A brown leather bag.

I can't decide between Muse (the men's), Gucci, Dunhill, or a few others though.

I saw some Dunhill's when I was in London - VERY nice!

Like you JanYoung, I am craving a Balenciaga again, the City -- and ONLY if the leather has improved!! Don't know what colour yet. Thinking I might want a little Makeup Clutch in the bright Rouge VIF though.

jun3machina said:
i really want a small muse!!!!!!!!!!

Get that little gold one at NM - it is REALLY fabulous - the metallic gold in that style in the small size is just perfection! (But it is definitely an evening bag)

i dunno....i want the small one thats $895...but i cant find it anywhere and i want it in like a earthtone.....im not into metallics :blush:

the gold one on NM is the large....:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
jun3machina said:
i dunno....i want the small one thats $895...but i cant find it anywhere and i want it in like a earthtone.....im not into metallics :blush:

the gold one on NM is the large....:huh:

That's the one I saw at NM in Atlanta - it was $895. I think YSL did it just as a dressy evening bag in the gold metallic and hot pink satin. It is quite small, almost tiny.

hmmmmmm i saw it advertised in a magazine in the chocolate brown color in that size....guess i'll have to change my pining to the next size up then, as i am neither a pink or metallic fan...

Hi Jun and others, these are on my 'it' list. Have preordered the Derek Lam one to date, and will keep the others in mind (probably except the MJ python one which happens to be my favourite but easily the most expensive!!) All pics from LVR.com and Style.com:

Attachments

• bigrededith.jpg
    bigrededith.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 152
  • bluenovak.jpg
    bluenovak.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 153
  • dereklam.jpg
    dereklam.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
  • marcjacobsmini.jpg
    marcjacobsmini.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
  • marcjacobspython.jpg
    marcjacobspython.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
Jun, I'm PMing you!

Ok here's my tentative Fall List:
- Derek Lam Hildegard Hobo in Bottlegreen
- Balenciaga City or Part Time, undecided about color as of yet
- Chloe Python Silverado Tote in Natural
- Hermes 35cm Souple Kelly in Blue Jean
- Hermes 35cm Togo Birkin in Rouge or Raisin
- Chanel Jumbo Classic Flap from Paris NY Collection, undecided about color as of yet
- Bottega Veneta Snake Clutch
- YSL Vincennes, undecided about color as of yet.

Hahahaaha this is wishful thinking though, there's no way I can get all of those in one season.

morriseel said:
Hi Jun and others, these are on my 'it' list. Have preordered the Derek Lam one to date, and will keep the others in mind (probably except the MJ python one which happens to be my favourite but easily the most expensive!!) All pics from LVR.com and Style.com:

The new MJ bags haven't seemed to create alot of excitement yet - but I love some of them. I think there is going to be a feeding frenzy once certain ones hit the selling floor (love the ones on your list, morri!)

morriseel~ LOVE LOVE LOVE that yellow frame bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for it to come out!

thanks for the information LUXX, you're a doll! karma for your sweetness!

I know it's darling! But from the looks of it it's a bit teeny. The python one is a more normal 'medium' size from what I could see in the lookbook.

morriseel said:
I know it's darling! But from the looks of it it's a bit teeny. The python one is a more normal 'medium' size from what I could see in the lookbook.

There's a larger version in purple - maybe it will come in yellow too.

Decided to take the plunge on the Derek Lam Violet in green - it's gone on LVR :cry: - wonder where else I may be able to get it. Am thinking about the Ildegard in green but I guess I better hurry and move on it if I'm going to. Looks like maybe LVR just got one in each color - ?? They don't have the Violet in black anymore either.

winter_family_x.jpg
courier_rougevif.jpg

ysl o/s chocolate suede muse, givenchy black chiguire maxi, balenciaga rouge vif courier

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6sdijcnun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->