Which PYTHON is better? Devi Kroell or Chloe Silverado

InStyleinNY

Reaction score
OK guys, I need your opinions!

Which one is a better investment (i.e. not too trendy that it will pass in a few seasons)? or just simply, which one do you LIKE BETTER???

Chloe Silverado OR Devi Kroell Python Bag

Attachments

• python.jpg
    python.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 20
  • classic_black_silver_large.gif
    classic_black_silver_large.gif
    18 KB · Views: 274
On first glance I would have picked the first one but here is why I won't and go for the second one, the second purse is timeless, simple and elegant whereas the first when is much more modern and, well... it's really up to you in the end :smile:

The second, the color is gorgeous and as heynicepants said, the shape is classic.

the first :innocent:
i think it just depends on what look you'd prefer... the silverado just has so much more to it, whereas the devi kroell really just a python sack imo. if you're just looking for something PYTHON then perhaps the devi kroell, but if you're looking for a great BAG then go for the chloe...
didn't the devi kroell just get popular cuz jessica simpson was carrying it or something? :Blink:

meowmix said:
the first :innocent:
i think it just depends on what look you'd prefer... the silverado just has so much more to it, whereas the devi kroell really just a python sack imo. if you're just looking for something PYTHON then perhaps the devi kroell, but if you're looking for a great BAG then go for the chloe...
didn't the devi kroell just get popular cuz jessica simpson was carrying it or something? :Blink:

meowmix, don't you have this cute chloe bag? :wink:

I like the first one.

It yells out several things.. depending on the attire . The one I have in mind right now says "SEXY b*tch".

Another vision: White blouse with your hair pulled severally back.

Back to reality:

They are both nice looking bags, I just love the first more. Maybe because of the skin, shape, and color. It also , I would agree depends on your personal style. -you can def. work either. The second bag just seems a bit unsure.

the devi kroell... i want one of the large classic bags so bad :wub:

I like the Devi. It comes in a lot of different colors and is a classic shape. For me, the Chloe has too much going on.

While I love the Chloe Silverado :heart:, I think the Devi Kroell bag would be a better investment, only because of it's timeless and sleek shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkiZ
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->