Who Will Sweep Up the Fall 2014 Shows?

Was waiting for a FW14 thread to start! My prediction is Ine Neefs hitting at least 40+ shows if she's placed and does Milano. Ola Rudnicka as well will have a great season. Really routing for Meghan Thompson to rack up more shows in her sophomore season.

I have a feeling Ophélie Guillermand is going to be everywhere.

Agree about Ola Rudnicka! Tanya Katysheva is another new face who's a contender for a 40+ shows season, I think.

Also, after a spectacular HC season I expect Maria Borges to get some great bookings with major opening/closing gigs.

Excited to see how Imaan Hammam and Riley will be doing, I have high hopes for them.

Anna Luisa Ewers and Cindy Bruna will obviously do really well. And Elisabeth Erm and Sasha Luss will totally have another strong season.

^^ I'm excited for Riley too. I'm hoping Imaan still goes the exclusive route this season starting in NY. The ones that book exclusive shows end up getting noticed far more than the ones who do 40+ shows anyway. Same goes for Bergshoeff although if it's another Prada/Miu Miu exclusive I wouldn't mind either.

Rooting for Kate Goodling to do amazingly even though her walk is still a mess. I'm also hoping to see Kai do more shows this time. And I loved Olivia David last season, one of the girls that got traction after walking JW Anderson's show but only did LFW.

I'm not familiar with the latest crop of girls, but I really want to see Hadassa Lima EVERYWHERE!!! Even though her walk was bad at Elie Saab, I find her face very distinctive, and her 6 foot frame is meant to showcase runway creations.

Lera Tribel is another fancy one that could really make a splash.

There are some comebacks I'm hoping for, but most seem like real long shots at this point.

Yes to both. Hadassa isn't the most graceful but her proportions are fantastic and her statuesque frame gives her an edge.

As for comebacks, maybe Snejana

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Cold, hoping Imaan Hammam and Julia Bergshoeff will stay exclusive. They're too special to be overexposed and then fade away. Julia could be the next Amanda/Vanessa for Prada.

Other than that i'm excited for Riley :heart: Tanya K is obviously going to do well

All the Prada girls
Ola Rudnicka
Nastya Sten
Harleth Kuusik
Lera Tribel
Irina Liss
Eva Berzina
Anna Ewers
Ophelie Guillermand
Lexi Boling

Crossing fingers for an Anna Jagodzinska comeback

Really rooting for all my Dutch girls who had their first appearances in print or on the runway the past 6 months. Julie, Julia, Liza, Lieke, Imaan. The latter two especially :crush:

Also, Senait Gidey. Very curious to see what'll happen to her.

I'm rooting for all the girls mentioned above really. Especially Ola Rudnicka, Imaan Hammam, Lera Tribel,Julia Bergshoeff, Maggie Jablonski and Ji Young Kwak.

I hope Maria Borges has a flawless season after her great couture appearances.

But I would love for girls like Kayla Clarke, Kai Newman, Neelam Johal, Alécia Morais and Sherita Dehon do well.

And of course Riley wherever it will be.

Maggie Jablonski is only 15 right? So we won't see too much of her.

60+ shows:
Julia, Sasha L, Elizabeth Erm, Marine D...

Second season sweep up:

Anna Ewers, Malaika, Cindy, Inee neef, Devon, Ophelie, Amanda W...

Girls who are going to be top newcomers:

Ola Rudnicka, Lexi Boling, Nastya Sten, Imaan Hammam, Ysaunny Brito, Riley Montana, Zuzu Tadeushuk, Natalie Westling, Cici Xiang, etc...

I have a feeling that Julia Nobis, Sasha Luss, Sam Rollinson, Ashleigh Good, Tanya Katysheva, Lexi Boling, Ola Rudnicka, Malaika Firth, Devon Windsor will have 40+ shows this season. I also have high hopes for Imaan Hammam and Riley Montana.

agree on: Imaan, Riley, Ola Rudnicka & Tanya K

also:

Auguste Abeliunaite
Anastasia Ivanova
Eva Berzina
Marnie Harris - I hope so
Sveta Zakharova
Sabine Rosema
Nastya Zhidkikh
Nastya Domoratskaya
Svea Kloosterhof
Eleonore Delecluse
Marianna Portnova
Anastasia Kolganova
Irene Hiemstra
Holly Rose
Masha Myronenko
Nastya Siten (=Nastya Ditenkova)
Malwina Garstka

As much as I hope for Cindy, Sherita, and Riley to do well I still think they will be exclusive with their bookings. The way haute couture looked i dont have high hopes for diversity this season. :(

I am expecting Imaan to do extremely well though staying exclusive (DNA is known to do that)

Irene Hiemstra
Mijo Mihaljcic
Anna Ewers
Ola Rudnicka

are girls im expecting to do well.

Kamila Hansen
Dani Witt
Vika Falileeva
Merilin Perli
Mara Jankovic
Aleksandra Tsyganenko
Mila Krasnoiarova
Anna Martynova

Malaika, Anna Ewers, Nastya Sten, Ophelie, Cindy Bruna, Sasha Luss, Ola, Devon, Lexi Boling
Marine and Josephine le tutour still be top 10
Will Amanda Murphy walk all cities?

Kamila Hansen
Dani Witt
Vika Falileeva
Merilin Perli
Mara Jankovic
Aleksandra Tsyganenko
Mila Krasnoiarova
Anna Martynova

May I ask, is this a wish list or do you really think they will sweep the shows?

Cause Anna, Mila and Vika sure aren't going to sweep and I don't think the others will either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->