Who Will Sweep Up the Fall/Winter 2017 Shows?

Zhenya migovych, McKenna, Sora and everybody else Anlabe mentioned.
Would love to see Cara T. everywhere but just like Kris Gr., management should hold those two close and selected this season. Don't put them in the sale rack yet please.

As for personal taste I'd love to see more Imaan and Julia Bergshoef. And im hoping for more Indian or other SouthEast Asian models to rise up to the plate.

Agree with many of you, Faretta/Ratner/McKenna/Zhenya/Nora will be everywhere. I think Amber Witcomb, Michelle Gutknecht, Mali Koopman and Agnes Akerlund can have a great season as well.

For personal preferences, I'd like to see more of Johanna Defant, Milena Litvinovskaya, Maryna Polkanova and Laurijn Bijnen.

Was browsing through showcards and here seem to be new girls agencies are pushing:

Piper (Next)
02_Piper.jpg

Elizabeth Salt (Next)
16_Elizabeth_Salt.jpg

Jenella (IMG)
03_JENELLA.jpg

Marie (IMG)
07_MARIE.jpg

Ala (IMG)
08_ALA.jpg

Unia (NYMM)
004_UNIA.jpg

Daisy (Lions)
04_Daisy___.jpg

EZ (Lions)
10_EZ___.jpg

Carol Paes (DNA)
CarolPaes_DNA_HiRes-2_3.jpg

Hyunjoo (DNA)
DSC_0486_3.jpg

Jieun (Supreme)
16_JIEUN_HYEON.jpg

Tasya (Supreme)
28_TASYA_VOROBEVA.jpg

models.com, dnamodels.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope there will be good surprises, I mean real surprises regardless if it involves totally new faces, comebacks or models who have been around for a while suddenly having their moment.

Otherwise: Leila Goldkuhl, Amber Witcomb, Hayett, Ellen Rosa, Ebonee Davis, Nika Cole, Tyg Davison and more Teddy Quinlivan would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sweep up/blue chip crew is on full force, slaying as usual: Julia Nobis, Lineisy, Selena, Mica, Vittoria, Sora, Lexi, Yasmin...

Many girls doing really well too like Cara Taylor, Mayowa, Alicia Burke, Leila Goldkuhl...and the top newcomer so far is definitely Lex Herl. Rather disappointed with Ellen Rosa's season (maybe an excl fell through?) and many others like Ratner, Wallete Watson...

The Sweep up/blue chip crew is on full force, slaying as usual: Julia Nobis, Lineisy, Selena, Mica, Vittoria, Sora, Lexi, Yasmin...

Many girls doing really well too like Cara Taylor, Mayowa, Alicia Burke, Leila Goldkuhl...and the top newcomer so far is definitely Lex Herl. Rather disappointed with Ellen Rosa's season (maybe an excl fell through?) and many others like Ratner, Wallete Watson...

I was hoping Ellen would do better.

Adrienne isn't booking too much unfortunately.

And I'm surprised by Ysaunny's season, but I haven't been following her closely, so maybe it was to expected that she was going to do well?

I believe Ellen missed the first half of NYFW because she was stuck in India.

Out of last season's top three, Jess PW is booking quite a lot right now, she currently has 12 shows at disposal. Selena is also this, having 11 shows. Camille doesn't do much unfortunately right now. But again, it's still NYFW. Still three cities to go...

Out of last season's top three, Jess PW is booking quite a lot right now, she currently has 12 shows at disposal. Selena is also this, having 11 shows. Camille doesn't do much unfortunately right now. But again, it's still NYFW. Still three cities to go...

EDIT: Jess has 13 shows now, currently in the lead. Thanks to her walking Narciso Rodriguez.

Apart from Lex Herl as the top newcomer, don't write off Ania Chiz on the list. She has a good list, not as good as Lex but she's there.

So happy to see Cong He doing really well! She had a very good NYFW.
There is not a girl who sweeped the most in my opinion, all girls have a similar number of shows walked. The highest is 14 for Jay Wright but her showlist is not impressive. I guess the stand out was Jess PW again, with 13 shows in total, btween which 12 top shows 1 opened and 1 closed.
The other girls that have impressed me are some usuals (Vittoria, Selena, Lineisy; Mayowa, Kiki, Mica) and some newbies (Cara Taylor, Michelle Gutknecht, Alicia Burke, Yoon Young Bae)

The top walkers this season in NY were girls who walked several b-c list shows. Dilone and Jay Wright with 14 shows.

This has been a tough season for newbies, so many campaign girls having an underwhelming season like Coach/Prada girls Wallette who showed up at House of Holland today but nowhere to be seen at the best shows of the day, Hayett McCarthy's NY season, Ratner too, etc etc etc. Mariana Zaragoza who went from Proenza excl and closing Prada last season to DelPozo and self Portrait -_-

Kirin Dejonckheere walked a fair amount in NY, but not much quality.

So many girls I like did poorly in New York. I don't really think anyone so far has done much better than they did last season?

Kirin Dejonckheere walked a fair amount in NY, but not much quality.

So many girls I like did poorly in New York. I don't really think anyone so far has done much better than they did last season?

Leila Goldkuhl tho. -_-

I'm so happy she's having a much better season.

^ I hope she'll be at Burberry tonight and then Milan/Paris. Hopefully she's not skipping the full season!

Best new face this season soon far, definitely Lex Herl and Lulu. Superstars:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->